cronfile's ban appeal
IGN: cronfile
Who banned you? Not sure
When were you banned? 12/13/15, 9:13PM EST
Why were you banned? "PvP hacking"
Are you at fault? No, I was not hacking at all. I have a recording from the same sitting that I was on the game, and will show if necessary.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I never hacked. Apparently killing guards with drugs = hacking? I'm not sure, but I have a recording of me, not when I was fighting, but before I got banned. I never logged out since I got the video and when I got banned. Please tell me if I should upload this video. I was on Optifine. (You can check the logs if you want)
Additional info: I never hacked.
I was the one who banned you. I have been watching you along with other staff members for a few days now. I will not go into the possibility of auto-crits (although it seems like you have them), but I have noticed consistently that you hit guards at far ranges of 5-8 feet when you're not even close to hitting them; furthermore, I know you have a hacked client: don't even deny that.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:21 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: I was the one who banned you. I have been watching you along with other staff members for a few days now. I will not go into the possibility of auto-crits (although it seems like you have them), but I have noticed consistently that you hit guards at far ranges of 5-8 feet when you're not even close to hitting them; furthermore, I know you have a hacked client: don't even deny that.

I don't hack at all. I'm going to upload the video that I recording whilst on the server before banned, just to show that you are wrong.
(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:24 PM)cronfile link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2799.msg15763#msg15763 date=1450059679]
I was the one who banned you. I have been watching you along with other staff members for a few days now. I will not go into the possibility of auto-crits (although it seems like you have them), but I have noticed consistently that you hit guards at far ranges of 5-8 feet when you're not even close to hitting them; furthermore, I know you have a hacked client: don't even deny that.

I don't hack at all. I'm going to upload the video that I recording whilst on the server before banned, just to show that you are wrong.
[/quote]
So you are saying that 1) You have never hacked. And 2) You do not have a hacked client. ?

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:25 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: [quote author=cronfile link=topic=2799.msg15764#msg15764 date=1450059853]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2799.msg15763#msg15763 date=1450059679]

[/quote]
So you are saying that 1) You have never hacked. And 2) You do not have a hacked client. ?
[/quote]

I've hacked in the past, I do not currently have a hacked client. I use optifine in game. I'm uploading the video showing I never had hacks on while playing.
(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:21 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: I was the one who banned you. I have been watching you along with other staff members for a few days now. I will not go into the possibility of auto-crits (although it seems like you have them), but I have noticed consistently that you hit guards at far ranges of 5-8 feet when you're not even close to hitting them; furthermore, I know you have a hacked client: don't even deny that.

Also, if you KNOW I have a hacked client, why didn't Anti cheat get me? I literally never hacked nor used a hacked client.
(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:26 PM)cronfile link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2799.msg15765#msg15765 date=1450059927]
[quote author=cronfile link=topic=2799.msg15764#msg15764 date=1450059853]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I've hacked in the past, I do not currently have a hacked client. I use optifine in game. I'm uploading the video showing I never had hacks on while playing.
[/quote]
This lie confirms my ban.

EDIT: Additional Information:
I overheard you admit to a having a hacked client in TS; then you proceed to lie on here about it.

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

So you're saying that what you say in TS can get you banned in game? I thought that wasn't the case
(Dec 13th, 2015, 07:43 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: [quote author=cronfile link=topic=2799.msg15766#msg15766 date=1450059977]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2799.msg15765#msg15765 date=1450059927]
[quote author=cronfile link=topic=2799.msg15764#msg15764 date=1450059853]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
This lie confirms my ban.

EDIT: Additional Information:
I overheard you admit to a having a hacked client in TS; then you proceed to lie on here about it.
[/quote]

What the fuck? I NEVER said that. Nor have I ever even been in a TS channel with you? You're clearly salty I raided you, and you're making up lies. I'm uploading the video now showing I was not hacking. You will be proved wrong. I don''t understand why a staff is lying like this.
(Dec 13th, 2015, 08:19 PM)Domybuttmister link Wrote: So you're saying that what you say in TS can get you banned in game? I thought that wasn't the case
it's not