StormyBee Dissing Players.
Your IGN: xXLink2003Xx

Abuser?s IGN: StormyBee

Abusers rank?: C-Guard

What the abuser was doing: Dissing players

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Around 10:50 11/14/2015 (PST)

Proof: (insert an image or video here)  [Image: VGibbaY.png]

Additional Info: before this on his alt he was cussing me out.

signature

I highly doubt any punishment will be coming from this as previous staff have dissed players before this point. If you are that desperate to get him demoted then get an actual offence against him.

Though lets also mention you have dissed players when you were a guard multiple times, and even spent time in teamspeak dissing the players.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Nov 15th, 2015, 12:06 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I highly doubt any punishment will be coming from this as previous staff have dissed players before this point. If you are that desperate to get him demoted then get an actual offence against him.

Though lets also mention you have dissed players when you were a guard multiple times, and even spent time in teamspeak dissing the players.

I did that once when I was guard and I stopped after that, stormy was harassing me.

signature

(Nov 15th, 2015, 12:08 AM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: I did that once when I was guard and I stopped after that, stormy was harassing me.
ha?rass?ment
həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation.
???

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I wouldn't need to call you a retard unless you were being one.
I also don't see any aggressiveness to that statement.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Retard: delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
"his progress was retarded by his limp"
synonyms: delay, slow down, slow up, hold back, hold up, set back, postpone, put back,

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]