Favoritism
Your IGN:jabby32
Abuser?s IGN:Zeedin though i can't exactly get anywhere with reporting him so lets just say staff in general
Abuser?s rank:He is everything
What the abuser was doing: Favoritism
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 10:15 pm est
Proof: <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="IP5y8LF"><a href="//imgur.com/IP5y8LF">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Additional info:
I get muted for saying "shit."
Craft gets muted for say "fucking."
5 seconds later craft is unmuted while I'm not? wtf is that
*also for the record his word was much naughtier than mine.*

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
ok wtf am i doing wrong when i try to embed images?

signature

It's quite obvious the MCP staff is a bunch of communists...

signature

where did Warden astral go
Let me let you guys in on a little secret, most chat rules don't apply if every one that is on is a a long time player. The main reason for chat rules is so new people don't think we are  just a swill pit.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:21 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: It's quite obvious the MCP staff is a bunch of communists...
And yes, did we every say we weren't?

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
fuck it knew it
damn commies

signature

where did Warden astral go
There is favouritism on MCP but I'd call it fairly tame compared to the past/other servers.

Have you ever thought we're just not that into you?

signature

???
(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:31 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: Let me let you guys in on a little secret, most chat rules don't apply if every one that is on is a a long time player. The main reason for chat rules is so new people don't think we are  just a swill pit.
I wish you could get this through to nate!

signature

Nate does an amazing job at warden

signature