masterovie keeping player's swords
(Aug 11th, 2015, 08:26 AM)HeroDeacon link Wrote: Cougar you know better then this. And you where a guard before how do you not know that guards can keep swords?

Guards can keep sword, but to be able to keep 22 gapples? It is hard enough for prisoners to get them so a guard with superman strength can just kill a player and get that many gapples? Guards shouldn't be able to keep those. They spawn with the amount they do because it is already hard enough to kill them without it going on for ages at a time.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
not if your zs and can kill me easily but i some what agree with you Mit.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 12th, 2015, 08:41 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: not if your zs and can kill me easily but i some what agree with you Mit.

That is one player on a server filled with others. Zs is probably the most op player on the server do to his factions, people like me who have jack shit? And who have to work for the fucking golden apples? Guards spawn with one for a reason being able to keep the players golden apples is way over fair when Silas wants the fights to not last so long. The guards buffs are enough for a decent fight, the one golden apple is fine, but to keep 22 from a player? That is to much.

signature

One question... This is a role play server.. I suggest guards dispose swords. If this is more of a role play server then when a guard kills or asks for contraband they dispose of anything like a normal guard would do irl Example guard sees prisoner with a weapon guard asks for weapon and prisoner gives the weapon to theguard. the guard doesnt go around using it but would put it somewhere (like a dispose thing we have in server) like a evidence room or what not

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Btw talking about irl about the guard a prisoner thing

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Aug 12th, 2015, 01:08 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: One question... This is a role play server.. I suggest guards dispose swords. If this is more of a role play server then when a guard kills or asks for contraband they dispose of anything like a normal guard would do irl Example guard sees prisoner with a weapon guard asks for weapon and prisoner gives the weapon to theguard. the guard doesnt go around using it but would put it somewhere (like a dispose thing we have in server) like a evidence room or what not

+1

signature