masterovie keeping player's swords
Master killed me and kept my sword and said I upgraded it with fire aspect and he used it against other people, it doesn't say it directly but guards aren't allowed to keep swords. For example, you are a cop irl and you shoot a guy and he dies, you find drugs on him, you keep them and do not throw them away or get rid of them. That would be possessing something illegal and that cop would get fired.So if a guard looted contraband from another player, he should dispose of that contraband instead of keeping it.

[Image: 4TvvQRb.png]

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
omg. xD  It says in rules you are allowed to use any sword. and a irl to a game Guard is not a good comparisson.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob

signature

(Aug 10th, 2015, 07:35 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob

And you say in your Guard app you have Matured  GG

signature

I have, cougar just makes me laugh so hard.
salt salt salt

signature

(Aug 10th, 2015, 08:03 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: I have, cougar just makes me laugh so hard.
salt salt salt

Ok cool to know Smile

signature

Also Use the correct format when reporting.

signature

I'm sorry I have bit my tongue long enough, If you think you are "mature" and say "mature" or judge people on it your not. I'm sure as shit ant fucking most people in there 50 ant, so stop using that god dam word. Only little kids use/judge people on maturity and last time I checked most of you are older then 9.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Aug 10th, 2015, 07:53 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2278.msg13153#msg13153 date=1439260558]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob

And you say in your Guard app you have Matured  GG
[/quote]

Agreed masterovie link if you ever want guard stop this bullshit

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Cougar you know better then this. And you where a guard before how do you not know that guards can keep swords?