_SilentSquad_'s Unban Appeal
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]IGN:_silentsquad_[/color][color=rgb(69, 69, 69)][/size]Who banned you? natefosterWhen were you banned? (Time/Date) april 23 5:30 Pm CSTWhy were you banned? ddos threatAre you at fault? YesWhat was your rank on MCP? FreeWhy should we unban you? I am a very loyal player. I have 9000 playtime. I will learn from my mistakes. We are not all perfect. (look at how many times coolskate and _efex have gotten banned) I will learn from my mistake guys. I hope to see you all soon.  Additional info: Nate I'm very sorry for the foolish way I acted. Please forgive me. Hope to see everyone soon. [/color]

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
I already responded to one of you apps and deleted several others. If you post another you will be banned from the forums.

signature

???
Laugh why I made a decent app. I need to be unbanned Smile I  rekt  Guards. I need to be unbanned please dude.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
TTTHORNE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR SCAMMING ME 3 MONTHS AGO STFU

signature

Link get KOS'd when i get back on  rekt GG noob

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
TTThorne u arent coming back so fuck ypu m8 Your MCP life is done you scamming little fuck

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Why don't you both shut the fuck up and get off the forums and commenting on this.

signature

[Image: mca.png]
[Image: bda7ee0438da52720f2e168f35f7a18b.gif]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ