Creative extension to CDGS?
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Me and Wifi were thinking about having a separate server for creative plot building, it would have world edit and voxel sniper and a few other essentials with it as well.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Vote here [/color][color=rgb(1, 98, 153)]http://strawpoll.me/4052956[/color]

signature

Kill me
I really think this is a good idea

Pros:

Bring a more creative com. to mcp

Find builders to upgrade the prison map when it needs some festive cheer

Personal pros:

I have a place to test build styles and build ...

cons:

none unless you dont like building or being creative
We could also have building contests, new rush maps being built there as apposed to on the test server, new ideas for additions to mcp, and as wifi said a lot of people like plot servers and with voxel and world edit people would choose it over most others. As long as you don't go all money whore and ask for donations for bigger plots and new commands it would be a fair and fun experience

signature

Kill me
Possibly a good idea but far too much work. Along with the fact me being done making servers no one plays on.
I'd rather spend the time of creating a project like that as working on MCP.

signature

???
i support this

signature

where did Warden astral go
(Apr 5th, 2015, 10:20 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Possibly a good idea but far too much work. Along with the fact me being done making servers no one plays on.
I'd rather spend the time of creating a project like that as working on MCP.

Creative is a whole different realm then the other stuff you've made, both other servers don't let you show your creativeness, it shows your pvp skills and your surviving skill. I know that Wifi and I would play just for the fact that we could test out stuff and create cool things to show other people on MCP rather then telling everyone an ip to go to show them there. The reason people go to other mcp player's servers is to try something different, rushpvp is just like going to c block and hardcore factions is just annoying free world. There is no where on MCP where you can go into creative unless you are a warden.

signature

Kill me
Good idea, but who will pay for a second server???
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 6th, 2015, 04:40 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I'm stupid.
I agree.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I never said that you photoshopped it fucker

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 12th, 2015, 02:05 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I never said that you photoshopped it fucker

are you sure you're not stupid

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.