Unknown Admin Killed me
Your IGN: jabby32
Abuser?s IGN: Unkown
Abuser?s rank: Warden
What the abuser was doing: Killing aft player
When this happened: (Include date and timezone)  Feb 25, 2015. at 10:30 pm EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) No proof so not much you can do for refund, this is mostly me asking you to make sure nothing like this happens again.
Additional info: I went afk for about half an hour and when i came back was dead. I asked players in chat what happened and they all said i fell to my death. I was on level ground when i went aft, and there is no ground for mobs to spawn within 200 blocks, there was also nothing for me to fall off for 50 blocks. I hate jumping to assumptions but the only thing i can think of is that a warden picked me up and dropped me for fun. There wasn't a blast hole for a creeper or anything and i can't think of anything that would kill me. I had full god armor along with a max enchantment sword/bow/pick/and axe. Normally i would laugh it off, but it'll take me hours to max all that stuff out again, and i have no way of knowing that this type of abuse won't happen again. Just wondering if you would talk to your wardens and see if anyone might have done something, or tell me if you have any ideas of what might have happened if it wasn't abuse. Thanks

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
Honestly no idea what happened with this, could I ask where you were before death?
it appears the players who said you died from fall damage were wrong. I looked into the server log and the only death of you is:

[18:27:33] [Server thread/INFO]: jabby32 was slain by Zombie

signature

???
Wow ok, 4 different people said that i fell to my death. Well thanks for clearing that up.

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
(Feb 26th, 2015, 10:14 AM)jabby32 link Wrote:Wow ok, 4 different people said that i fell to my death. Well thanks for clearing that up.
Pretty sure I was the only one who said you fell to your death and I was lying :3

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]