Mit muting me for being kawaii
Your IGN: AvolitionGaming
Abuser?s IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: Muting me for being kawaii o(╥﹏╥)o
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 6:44 PM Mountain Time Zone 2/8/15
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: vb9fIBy.png]
Additional info: Mit is just jelly of my kawaii-ness

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
I told you to stop doing your stupid emoticons, you continued doing it. This resulted in your mute. I told you twice to stop then started giving you chat offenses. All together I gave you five chances to stop.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Lol when a mod tells someone to stop and they don't stop I don't think its abuse

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 8th, 2015, 07:17 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:I told you to stop doing your stupid emoticons, you continued doing it. This resulted in your mute. I told you twice to stop then started giving you chat offenses. All together I gave you five chances to stop.
I didn't spam these emoticons, and using them is no different that using a face like ":^)" which you, and many others do.

So, I was muted, by this logic, for saying ":^)"

signature

[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
(Feb 8th, 2015, 09:42 PM)BluudBath link Wrote:I didn't spam these emoticons, and using them is no different that using a face like ":^)" which you, and many others do.

You was muted for putting emoticons in chat multiple times. I warned you two times prior, and each chat offense gave you two extra warnings.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 8th, 2015, 10:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=BluudBath link=topic=1732.msg10297#msg10297 date=1423456953]

I didn't spam these emoticons, and using them is no different that using a face like ":^)" which you, and many others do.

You was muted for putting emoticons in chat multiple times. I warned you two times prior, and each chat offense gave you two extra warnings.
[/quote]
What rule did I break, though?

signature

[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
nigger is a word
the is a word
essentially I was banned for saying the

signature

Kill me