Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
IGN: Coolskate2449
Who banned you? I dont know
When were you banned? 9 AM PST Janurary 19th
Why were you banned? "Hacks"
Are you at fault? I think so
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I was clearly NOT Hacking I have proof that I was not hacking please go to the link how below.
Additional info: http://imgur.com/yRBRfdx and SnipedYall Before you accuse of hacks might wanna see if I was even winning against you.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1 for the unban, if Sniped can't provide proof he is abusing his power.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
to be honest this time when u were banned something didnt feel right i think u shouldnt have been banned... but idk for sure,Because if sniped does have proof then you wont be unbanned i asked silas "he wont be unbanned this time will he" and he said "Nope" so ya...
"I think so" if you weren't hacking why would you put I think so. Also you literally were hitting efex while jumping halfway and typing at the same time dude. I can't do anything about it but I did have a stream up. I could prob contact twitch and ask for a recording of it or something.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
You literally gave no evidence that you weren't hacking. Showing a picture of your versions folder does nothing buddy.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
ooooh xD didnt you know sniped that when you jump it adds more damage when u hit? u can kill a cow with one hit if u jump then hit with a dia sword.
yes!!! ok so sniped said i cant do anything at this point so u might have a chance coolskate u may have been banned for no reason also like i said b4 when u jump it adds more damage i guess sniped figured he could ban u for that as hacks with crit on sooo
SnipedYall everyone is on my side you abused u\your power and nobody has proof so tf man

signature

im trying to figure things out and im not that great at it and i just feel he shouldnt have been banned and is what sniped said true???

[attachment deleted by admin]
Its not at all I dont hack I just got much better at pvp I played on tons of kitpvp servers

signature