A good suggestion.
Donation package for the /back command.
Already suggested this, Silas said would be to op in raiding, I would still suggest this for hardcore factions if Silas makes ranks for that server though.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 10th, 2014, 09:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Already suggested this, Silas said would be to op in raiding, I would still suggest this for hardcore factions if Silas makes ranks for that server though.
If we don't have MCP because it is OP why is that hell would we have it on a HARD CORE SERVER.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
*Facepalm* Never mind then though you figure people would spend good money to buy things such as /back and what not.

signature

(May 10th, 2014, 11:02 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: *Facepalm* Never mind then though you figure people would spend good money to buy things such as /back and what not.

First We try not to make pay to win servers
Second You don't know how we have set up the server and how it would effect it
Third We are not money whores that try to milk every penny out of our users

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Did I ever say that? No didn't think so, I never claimed to know how it would effect it, and lastly to keep the servers open I am sure it costs money and donations from MCP I doubt would keep the hub and whatever servers Silas plans on opening open. So as I said it was a simple suggestion you hate it, then you hate it, that is your opinion.

signature

(May 10th, 2014, 11:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Did I ever say that? No didn't think so, I never claimed to know how it would effect it, and lastly to keep the servers open I am sure it costs money and donations from MCP I doubt would keep the hub and whatever servers Silas plans on opening open. So as I said it was a simple suggestion you hate it, then you hate it, that is your opinion.
[Image: 1334724586346_9564763.png]

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(May 11th, 2014, 11:44 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=1142.msg7643#msg7643 date=1399791515]
Did I ever say that? No didn't think so, I never claimed to know how it would effect it, and lastly to keep the servers open I am sure it costs money and donations from MCP I doubt would keep the hub and whatever servers Silas plans on opening open. So as I said it was a simple suggestion you hate it, then you hate it, that is your opinion.
[Image: 1334724586346_9564763.png]
[/quote] Astral with this shit again lmao

signature

[Image: eJw1i7EKwkAQBfv7ivcDigipBROwUIloEaxkye3F...wcLuE~.png]
(May 11th, 2014, 11:44 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [Image: 1334724586346_9564763.png]

I'm sorry Astral it seems I have ran out of fucks to give if people like me or not.

signature