portable shop
Give users access to a command that lets them sell and buy items while they are in freeworld. This would be helpful because some people would be mining, and need to clear their inventory but they don't want to stop mining

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I totally support this idea, yet i think that it would be better as a donator package.

signature

[Image: eJw1i7EKwkAQBfv7ivcDigipBROwUIloEaxkye3F...wcLuE~.png]
(May 5th, 2014, 02:09 PM)KoolDev_SW link Wrote: I totally support this idea, yet i think that it would be better as a donator package.
yeye that's what i meant :p sorry for not elaborating enough

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Ya ive seen this on other servers, I believe its mostly geared towards factions servers, so maybe this would be good as a donator pack for HCF, and I would buy it. I think this is a purrty good idea.
you dont know about /sell?

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
Eh shops are there to keep people coming to the prison.

signature

???
(May 5th, 2014, 04:00 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Eh shops are there to keep people coming to the prison.
Exactly why I suggested making it a donator pack for HCF when its released  Wink
(May 5th, 2014, 04:00 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Eh shops are there to keep people coming to the prison.

honestly, who goes to the free world to make money anyways? We all know that E is much better than anything you could ever get in free

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(May 5th, 2014, 06:49 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=1112.msg7423#msg7423 date=1399330839]

honestly, who goes to the free world to make money anyways? We all know that E is much better than anything you could ever get in free
[/quote]
(May 5th, 2014, 04:02 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=1112.msg7423#msg7423 date=1399330839]
Exactly why I suggested making it a donator pack for HCF when its released  Wink
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^ just make it happun~!
(May 5th, 2014, 03:58 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: you dont know about /sell?
Sometimes i fell invisible... Do prisoners even have access to /sell?

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]