Er3853's Ban Appeal
-IGN: er3853

-Who banned you? Unknown.

-When were you banned? (Time/Date) Sometime In The Late Morning On 3/13/14.

-Why were you banned? Advertisement With Signs.

-Are you at fault? Yes.

-What was your rank on MCP? Baron/Donor

-Why should we unban you? Because I made a mistake in trying to advertise and I will never do it again. Also the advertisement failed, and Skillz said he recorded it before, when I did it, and he claimed he was just messing with me, then he said: "Ok show me the ip again so we can go play.", so I did, and then, as shown in the video, he said he got it on video. He then tried to bribe me for $1,000,000, and said he was bored and just wanted money. I didn't even have 1 Mil at the time, and didn't even have a way of getting it. He was clearly just trying to get money even though he already had over 4 Mil and is not actually dedicated to the server and would never have reported if he got me to pay him.

-Additional info: I promise never to advertise again, I have learned my lesson and I know it was a stupid mistake. Also I admit that I am guilty and take responsibility for it and promise that it will never happen again.

Thank You For Reading, And I hope You Consider Unbanning Me.

Also Please Do Not Post On This Thread If You Have Nothing Useful To Say.
I think er should be unbanned, this was a forgivable mistake and I'm sure he won't do it again. +1
(Mar 13th, 2014, 03:31 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: He then tried to bribe me for $1,000,000, and said he was bored and just wanted money. I didn't even have 1 Mil at the time, and didn't even have a way of getting it. He was clearly just trying to get money even though he already had over 4 Mil and is not actually dedicated to the server and would never have reported if he got me to pay him.

That wasn't exactly needed as it doesn't really affect what happened.
Morbid, my point is that he woud probably not have reported if I gave him 1 Mil, and that shows that he doesn't really care if someone advertises. And like I said please do not post in this thread if you have nothing useful to say.

Thanks Tray Smile
(Mar 13th, 2014, 03:41 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Morbid, my point is that he woud probably not have reported if I gave him 1 Mil, and that shows that he doesn't really care if someone advertises.

I just don't see how that effects the fact that you advertised on the server, it doesn't matter whether or not he cares about it, it just matters that you advertised in the first place.
It Sounds Like Skills Scammed "Show It To Me Again So We Can Play" And The "Pay Me 1 Million And I Won't Report" I Say Skills Should Be Banned Too Or Er Unbanned +1
Or

OR

Er can buy an unban pack like more then half of people who advertised that stupid server

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 13th, 2014, 04:19 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: It Sounds Like Skills Scammed "Show It To Me Again So We Can Play" And The "Pay Me 1 Million And I Won't Report" I Say Skills Should Be Banned Too Or Er Unbanned +1

Scamming is allowed on this server though.
moral of this story is

doing stupid stuff for money is still stupid

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Ok astral, are you implying skillz is stupid?