Holiday Themed Events
I was thinking that there could be special events that happen on certain holidays. I'll list some below:

1. Easter - Have an easter egg hunt in the prison or in a special event arena. There would be either special signs and/or chests that will give you a special chicken egg and at the end of the event everyone would turn in their eggs for prizes. Some prizes could be money, exp, special weapons/armour (a golden sword named "Easter Bunny's Carrot" and dyed leather armour named "Easter Bunny's *insert body part here*")

2. Christmas - Have a "mystery santa." This would be where players hold an item that they want to enter into the game and right-click on a special sign that takes their item and puts it into the "pool." After a certain time, all the players that entered a "gift" would be randomly given someone else's gift. Note: Only players that entered a gift would be eligible to receive one.

[I'll add more ideas here if I come up with some later]
silas did a custom bp for last halloween...
(Mar 12th, 2014, 04:36 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: silas did a custom bp for last halloween...
What does that have to do with Greds ideas?
Also I like the ideas, maybe something different for christmas though, I would probably just give someone dirt or coal because, I'm mean.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 12th, 2014, 05:05 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=660.msg4316#msg4316 date=1394667366]
silas did a custom bp for last halloween...
What does that have to do with Greds ideas?
Also I like the ideas, maybe something different for christmas though, I would probably just give someone dirt or coal because, I'm mean.
[/quote]

Lol, well I'll try to come up with something different for Christmas.

(Mar 12th, 2014, 04:36 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: silas did a custom bp for last halloween...

Okay, thanks for the fun fact.
we do have holiday-themed events, but you may not have been around long enough to see them. we had a large, elaborate halloween event planned, but silas got too lazy to finish it up. also, the prison was covered in snow for christmas. However, I do like the easter event

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Mar 12th, 2014, 05:26 PM)astralaether link Wrote: we do have holiday-themed events, but you may not have been around long enough to see them. we had a large, elaborate halloween event planned, but silas got too lazy to finish it up. also, the prison was covered in snow for christmas. However, I do like the easter event

True, I haven't been around long enough to see them. But, I hope I am here long enough to see this year's.
And thank you Smile
silas did some sort of chest that you could only open once, and it gave you some stuff, and he also added a sign that gives you a random thing daily.  but of course all this went away in the reset

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Mar 13th, 2014, 05:29 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: annd he also added a sign that gives you a random thing daily.  but of course all this went away in the reset

The sign would be nice to have again :3
(Mar 12th, 2014, 05:26 PM)astralaether link Wrote: we do have holiday-themed events, but you may not have been around long enough to see them. we had a large, elaborate halloween event planned, but silas got too lazy to finish it up. also, the prison was covered in snow for christmas. However, I do like the easter event
I was up till 4 AM multiple nights working on that Halloween event.
But there will likely be an easter event.

signature

???
(Mar 13th, 2014, 01:53 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I was up till 4 AM multiple nights working on that Halloween event.
But there will likely be an easter event.

Yay! Big Grin
Can you say any details about it?