economy
Ok, so i put some thought in to the last suggestion and realized the economy is inflated enough, i think players should be a new plot wing, that costs even more than courtyard for a plot.

Another suggestion would be to allow players to buy exp. 

Another idea(this is my favorite) is to make the Parkour Cost money each use.
-and/or have a sign to buy speed 1 potion effect at the Parkour

Make the voting amount less, you get about 6000 every day

Ok, this would be a whole different project. Make it so the higher the rank a prisoner is the more money the prisoner makes an hour, but add a daily tax to the economy(tax could be based on rank).
-could be a donation pack to get rid of tax

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
The reason courtyrd plots are so expensive is because, they are in a very public place easy to get noticed. How would you make a new plot wing with more expensive plots unless they are a lot larger.

Side note: I would donate to have a basement in my plot.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 10th, 2014, 09:10 AM)zs471 link Wrote: The reason courtyrd plots are so expensive is because, they are in a very public place easy to get noticed. How would you make a new plot wing with more expensive plots unless they are a lot larger.

That's what I'm saying, make it so courtyard plots cost more

signature

(Mar 10th, 2014, 09:16 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=652.msg4218#msg4218 date=1394467818]
The reason courtyrd plots are so expensive is because, they are in a very public place easy to get noticed. How would you make a new plot wing with more expensive plots unless they are a lot larger.

That's what I'm saying, make it so courtyard plots cost more
[/quote]
Thanks for clarifying that, the way I read it is you wanted to make a new plot wing more expensive than courtyard. I support raising the prices of courtyard plot. This would be entirly on the players though and what they want to sell them for. Why I just bought a courtyard plot last night for 450k I'm not sure who put it up for sale but, I was the only one online.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Not likely, and I've already mentioned a potential tax.

signature

???
tax would be nice for everyone free and higher. I wonder if you can input a negative paycheck with essentials?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Maybe the Free+ people can get a paycheck based on their rank, and have tax withholdings...
Everyone already gets a paycheck, just not as often as the staff

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 10th, 2014, 08:15 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Maybe the Free+ people can get a paycheck based on their rank, and have tax withholdings...
That's what i was saying. :/

signature

Well then yea I think that's a good idea