Greds6's Ban Appeal
IGN: Greds6

Who banned you? Apparently Ferr did. EDIT: and now so did Silas :/ (that one was my fault though)

When were you banned? 12:30PM PST 3/7/14 and 5:25PM PST 3/7/14

Why were you banned? EDIT: Tried to connect and said I was banned for "Much Hax Such Skill"
Second one was probably for "ban evasion" or something similar.

Are you at fault? I don't even know what I did to get banned, so I have no idea if I am at fault.
Second ban was my fault, but I was just bored and found the ip to the hub and decided to try to join and it worked.

What was your rank on MCP? Baron.

Why should we unban you? Well, I don't know what I did to get banned in the first place so I  can't exactly answer this at this time.
For the second ban, I don't deserve to to be honest.

Additional info: Sorry for playing around on the hub.
Only thing I know is Ferr banned you

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 7th, 2014, 03:18 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Only thing I know is Ferr banned you

Okay then, I'll edit that in.
Thanks mit <3
I can't believe Greds6 got ban. Greds is one of the best players I know and they always follow the rules no matter what. Whatever Greds did I'm sure they didn't mean it.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 7th, 2014, 03:30 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I can't believe Greds6 got ban. Greds is one of the best players I know and they always follow the rules no matter what. Whatever Greds did I'm sure they didn't mean it.

I don't even know what I did.....

P.S. "they" :/
i dont know why ferr banned you it was for some website that i dont know of i was on when it happened i dont really think it was fair p.s it was at like 12:30 when it happened

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(Mar 7th, 2014, 04:30 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: p.s it was at like 12:30 when it happened

Thanks Smile
can you  +1 ban appeals? if so +1

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
So I added the details on my second ban (the hub) and I don't expect to be unbanned from that server.
However, I would still like to know why I was banned from the MCP server and still would like to be considered to be unbanned from that server.
Thanks and sorry for the ban bypass, I was getting bored of not playing on a decent server....
Why exactly did ferr ban you?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.