New event
I want to recommend an event, but it is not really new. I'd like to ask for the server to bring back Flash Flood, one of my favorite past events. I don't know why it was removed, maybe because of lag or something. So what I'm saying is, is that I want to play flash flood again. It is a fun lava parkour event.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
(Feb 27th, 2014, 06:19 PM)TheLoadedShotgun link Wrote: I want to recommend an event, but it is not really new. I'd like to ask for the server to bring back Flash Flood, one of my favorite past events. I don't know why it was removed, maybe because of lag or something. So what I'm saying is, is that I want to play flash flood again. It is a fun lava parkour event.
it was fun, but i think the problem is that it's too long

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 27th, 2014, 06:22 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=TheLoadedShotgun link=topic=566.msg3645#msg3645 date=1393550387]
I want to recommend an event, but it is not really new. I'd like to ask for the server to bring back Flash Flood, one of my favorite past events. I don't know why it was removed, maybe because of lag or something. So what I'm saying is, is that I want to play flash flood again. It is a fun lava parkour event.
it was fun, but i think the problem is that it's too long
[/quote]
Maybe a new shorter one should be made

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
the "shorter one" is survival climb

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Flash flood may return, not likely till all the hubwork/player hosted events are done.

signature

???
silas, which server will be opening in the Hub next btw?
locked because resolved

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.