New Donor Pack
I have been writing about making new donor packs so here are some ideas I came up with.

1. Potion Particle Trails. Price: 5-10$ or whatever Silas wants it.
2. Blaze Grinder. Price: 25-50$ because Blazes are OP and they drop a fair amount of experience (Blazes drop 10.0 experience while other regular mobs drop 5.0 so really good for secret bases or whatever)
3. Swordsman Pack. 5 sharp V fire II swords with 2 sets of p4 fp 2 Price: 45$
4. Virtual Crafting Table/Chest. A virtual crafting bench/chest opened by typing /workbench for the crafting and /chest for the chest and /dchest for a double chest. Price: 10$ for the crafting, 15$ for the regular chest and 20$ for the double chest.
5. Free Menudo! Free mushroom soup every 5 minutes. I know that this will not be as efficient as the Never Hunger package but of someone is patient and is willing to pay less for free food, why not. Also, the cafe is another competitor toward this pack. Price 5$
6. Permanent speed boost! A speed boost that his permanent for a lifetime and to enable it type /speed. Price: 10$ for speed 1, 20$ for speed 2 and 35$ for speed 3.
7. PVP particle Trails! Sharpness and Critical hit particle effects all around you. Enable by /trailpvpon
Price: 10$
8. Water and Lava Dripping Particles! Water and Lava particles all around you. Such fun. Enable by /traillavaon. Price: 15$
9. Free Obsidian! Receive 4 free obsidian every 45 minutes you play on the server. Legit way of getting strong materials. Price: 35$
10. The Majestical Power of the Budder Apple. Receive 2 free gapples every 4 hours you play on the server. Price: 20$
11. Quadruple Ores Pack!! Do a extreme server party with this pack which does the ores in all mines 4x as much as a regular reset. Price: 10$
12. Redstone Pack! Receive half a stack of every redstone item excluding command blocks and locked chests. Price 5$
13. Local Witch Pack! Get a stack of glass bottles, 3 water buckets, 5 brewing stands, a stack of nether wart, 15 spider eyes and 10 blaze rods. Price 10$
14. Enchant+ Pack! Similar to the current enchant kit but in this one, there'll be a few changes. 2 sets of p4 books, 1 stack of experience bottles, 60 levels of exp, 1 enchantment table, 15 bookshelves and a diamond tool set including sword. Price: 20$

I hope you consider these possible donor packs.
-Sky
1. Maybe
2. Already got the spawner, make the grinder :^).
3. Get party pack
4. Already got the chest
5. Nuuupe
6. Lolno
7. Sure
8. Got water trails
9. *leaves Minecraft on over night* :^)
10. ^
11. Triple is already good enough
12. Sounds gr8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
13. Similar to Juice pack
14. Nope, we have an exp pack already.

So 3/14 ?\_(ツ)_/?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Feb 24th, 2014, 11:14 PM)BluudBath link Wrote:1. Maybe
2. Already got the spawner, make the grinder :^).
3. Get party pack
4. Already got the chest
5. Nuuupe
6. Lolno
7. Sure
8. Got water trails
9. *leaves Minecraft on over night* :^)
10. ^
11. Triple is already good enough
12. Sounds gr8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
13. Similar to Juice pack
14. Nope, we have an exp pack already.

So 3/14
Well dude, Quadruple ores is pretty badass if u ask me and it's really good and just think how many ores will be in Donor... The enchant+ kit tweaks the current kit and essentially, it's liked a buffed up version of the regular enchant kit. I can agree get the PPP. Permanent speed boost isn't that bad. Turn on water and lava particles and it'd make a good look for you on videos. You'll also look 'hot'.
The permanent speed boost sounds like it could be abused too easily.
i already suggested virtual workbench :/

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
1. trails are pretty dumb to begin with, but that hasn't stopped silas in the past
2. buy a spawner and make it yourself
3. party pack is a thing. get that
4. no for the chest, but I like the crafting table idea
5. nah, it doesn't make sense. never hunger would be better
6. no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
7. see number 1
8. see number 1
9. this would be really hard to implement
10. this would be really hard to implement, and it would not be called "the magestic butter apple"
11. nah, 3x is enough
12. lmao command blocks is a huge no. you have to be op to edit them by the way, so that won't work at all
13. I like this one
14. if you get rid of the protection 4 I'd be happy with that one

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
None of these suggestions are viable.

signature

???

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.