New Events
I was lately thinking about adding new events and I posted about this in the MC forums a long time ago. I was thinking like another type of tnt rain but players who participate in this event will get double prizes excluding the experience. Well, the event name is Nuke Creation and when the event starts, all participants are given a written book with a storyline. I'll just create a summary of the story. Well, a scientist studies an
Excavated chest in the middle of a dry cactus infested desert and inside the chest is 4 dispensers,-
A stack of redstone, a comparator and a redstone block with 4 stacks of tnt and the storyline explains the scientist creating a nuke machine with the given supplies and the objective of the event is to create a nuke in a sandstone flat world. Then when the participants are finished, the deepest, widest, and biggest nuke sinkhole will win. The prizes are doubled due to the extreme difficulty of this event but it is very worth it. In fact, the event might not be even won. And the winner's reamaining inventory will be cleared to prevent stocking on tnt and/or redstone items.
(Feb 24th, 2014, 08:55 PM)SkyDoeMinecraft link Wrote: I was lately thinking about adding new events and I posted about this in the MC forums a long time ago. I was thinking like another type of tnt rain but players who participate in this event will get double prizes excluding the experience. Well, the event name is Nuke Creation and when the event starts, all participants are given a written book with a storyline. I'll just create a summary of the story. Well, a scientist studies an
Excavated chest in the middle of a dry cactus infested desert and inside the chest is 4 dispensers,-
A stack of redstone, a comparator and a redstone block with 4 stacks of tnt and the storyline explains the scientist creating a nuke machine with the given supplies and the objective of the event is to create a nuke in a sandstone flat world. Then when the participants are finished, the deepest, widest, and biggest nuke sinkhole will win. The prizes are doubled due to the extreme difficulty of this event but it is very worth it. In fact, the event might not be even won. And the winner's reamaining inventory will be cleared to prevent stocking on tnt and/or redstone items.
this would take way to long....

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 24th, 2014, 08:59 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=SkyDoeMinecraft link=topic=542.msg3441#msg3441 date=1393300511]
I was lately thinking about adding new events and I posted about this in the MC forums a long time ago. I was thinking like another type of tnt rain but players who participate in this event will get double prizes excluding the experience. Well, the event name is Nuke Creation and when the event starts, all participants are given a written book with a storyline. I'll just create a summary of the story. Well, a scientist studies an
this would take way to long....
[/quote]well I mean, it'd be fun right? You learn stuff everyday and in Minecraft, you learn redstone lessons everyday. I can even teach you guys a little thing about secret levers behind stairs... The old classical and practical hidden and unsuspicous lever. Ha ha!! I got RegularKnights pranked with that one and he was all like "wat?" I was laughing so hard IRL.
this is not the kind of thing that we'd make for a new event. however, this would be a nice idea for a different server

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
what astral said, also? why did you put the whole post in italics sky? ???