Yet another suggestion
I really hope this suggestion is deeply considered because I would love to see it used.
The server should have a fishing area somewhere, not E or C because, they have tree farms. The fishing area would bee to be in B or A. I personally was think A but, it is totally up to you. I love fishing in minecraft and with the new enchants on poles and fish you can catch I think it is better than ever. If you are worried, oh boy another way for people to get a bunch of exp, you can actually decrease the amount of exp fishing gives you.( I don't personally know how )
Here is an example of how this would be put in, nothing in this example has to be used but, just to see how it would fit in.
Fishing area goes in A left of mine. People can buy fishing poles via admin shop in the fishing area. Pvp free people always enjoy fishing. Example prices:
Fish- 10
Salmon- 15
Clownfish- 20
Pufferfish- 25
Something along those lines. Please put a fishing area somewhere in the prison I love minecraft fishing and would love to see it in the prison.

Side note: I just got done reading this and realized I'm only a B-guard and can't get in A, maybe put it in B. Big Grin Unless I get a promotion by the time this gets finalized and put in if it does.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I agree. MCP used to have some fishing hole, but it was removed for whatever reason. I'd like to see it back again

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
B already has a fountain which you can fish out of, however i do agree that A could use a pool for fishing? sorry zs :/ just go fish in B lol
ehhhg fishing pools are essentially useless and never get used. Also people who use an autofish mod get easy money.

signature

???
(Feb 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: ehhhg fishing pools are essentially useless and never get used. Also people who use an autofish mod get easy money.

Nooo silas!!! Many people love fishing and it would benefit the server and ways I can't even say. Also you can ban the people who auto fish. If you see someone fishing at a weirdly good rate just say their name if they don't respond 3 times or so ban. Or just kick someone you suspect of it. I'm sure the great Silas can come up with something!

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Feb 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: ehhhg fishing pools are essentially useless and never get used. Also people who use an autofish mod get easy money.

it seems as though there would be a decent anti-autofish plugin. does NC+ not catch it?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 20th, 2014, 07:15 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=487.msg3053#msg3053 date=1392872540]
ehhhg fishing pools are essentially useless and never get used. Also people who use an autofish mod get easy money.

it seems as though there would be a decent anti-autofish plugin. does NC+ not catch it?
[/quote]No

signature

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein