No more guard spam!
I just got an idea for a plugin that stops guards from spamming the chat with "b_bob58 sword, 5, 4, 3 , 2, 1, jail" and instead they would type like "/asksword b_bob58" and it automatically counts down for the player that was specified only so it doesn't broadcast and spam everyone's chat. So it would say "b_bob58! Hand over your [sword/bow/harmful potion] now! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, jail!"

I hope that this becomes part of the server because it really is annoying when guards spam the chat. - b_bob58

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
I think that would cause a lot of accidental jailings if guards don't stop the countdown in time
No it doesn't jail them it counts down.

signature

That would make it confusing to the person being called on then
You're trying to deny my suggestion, it counts down 5, 4, 3 ,2 ,1 simple as that and if they dont hand it over before 1, then jail.

signature

No, I just mean that it would be confusing when the person being called on sees it go to 1 or jail after they hand it over if the guard doesn't stop the countdown in time.
i agree the countdown is quite spamfull

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
This would also help save guards a bit of health from people that like to sit in safe when the guard is counting for their sword then walk out and try to kill the guard while they're counting.

signature

I like the idea, but it would be hard to get a dev that was good enough to make something resembling a decent plugin

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.