Guard Kit Suggestions
ok so i had a couple ideas for guards?

- i think that we should get Batons ? these would just be like enchanted sticks with like knockback 3 or sumthin, this would allow us to get them a little far away to deal some good bow hits, eat sum gapples, and taze them

- i think that A guards should get an item in their kit that would spawn a tamed horse with like iron armor that is specifically for the that guard, this would help if they are in a chase, and it would be another cool perk of being A guard? and cops ride horses in real life too ye know...
(Feb 15th, 2014, 02:45 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: and cops ride horses in real life too ye know...

Not in prisons though
Lol morbid, that's not my point tho Tongue
Lol okay. The horse thing would be cool, but maybe just for Head-Guards so its not a common thing in the prison.
Ok yea I'd agree with that... But I think if its for Head-Guards , then the horses should have diamond armor... And I think that if a prisoner hit the hg's horse, then it should count as pvp and give the guard(s) the right to engage in pvp with whoever hit the horse, or call pvp if they safezone...
That sounds fair to me.
(Feb 15th, 2014, 02:45 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: ok so i had a couple ideas for guards?

- i think that we should get Batons ? these would just be like enchanted sticks with like knockback 3 or sumthin, this would allow us to get them a little far away to deal some good bow hits, eat sum gapples, and taze them

- i think that A guards should get an item in their kit that would spawn a tamed horse with like iron armor that is specifically for the that guard, this would help if they are in a chase, and it would be another cool perk of being A guard? and cops ride horses in real life too ye know...
llloooooooollll, that will never happen.. i mean the batons, maybe
but horses in prison..

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
summon u don't want a police horse??? :O:O:O
(Feb 15th, 2014, 10:09 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: summon u don't want a police horse??? :O:O:O

Guards are already op, a single guard could take out a prot IV prisoner in 1v1, taser - Slows them down, Bow and arrow - Long kill, sword - Up front kill

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
yea well it would help with chasing them down? and dodging? and plus it would look pretty beast