Just a thought
So, I have thought about this for a donor package, what if you could get a mine, a custom mine with wood, diamond, iron, Lapis, and low percentage of emerald, but over all with maybe something like chezeled block of some sort. Every ore having a different percentage but a good one for people to buy it. With it you could get like maybe two picks, one being silk touch, unbreaking, and eff. and the other with Fortune (Highest number), Eff. and Unbreaking. And axe with unbreaking and eff. on it as well for the wood, I think people would buy it simply for the single person mine and for the ores they could get in it. Of course those things that are in the personal mine are completely up to you or the person buying the mine. But for it to work be maybe twelve by 12 and not endless, maybe as deep as the regular mines.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I would buy this, seeing that people could use this for for building a plot, or a base of some sort in free world. I would buy this because I can't leave the prison due to guarding. Add it ;D

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Jan 28th, 2014, 06:05 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: So, I have thought about this for a donor package, what if you could get a mine, a custom mine with wood, diamond, iron, Lapis, and low percentage of emerald, but over all with maybe something like chezeled block of some sort. Every ore having a different percentage but a good one for people to buy it. With it you could get like maybe two picks, one being silk touch, unbreaking, and eff. and the other with Fortune (Highest number), Eff. and Unbreaking. And axe with unbreaking and eff. on it as well for the wood, I think people would buy it simply for the single person mine and for the ores they could get in it. Of course those things that are in the personal mine are completely up to you or the person buying the mine. But for it to work be maybe twelve by 12 and not endless, maybe as deep as the regular mines.

would be extremely hard to implement. this would require a custom plugin and hundreds of dollars

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
:\ I guess I didn't think about that part, but isn't there a plugin already made for such a thing?

signature

(Jan 28th, 2014, 09:06 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: :\ I guess I didn't think about that part, but isn't there a plugin already made for such a thing?
there probably is, and it would have to be super laggy. Mine resets already are already one of the most lagtastic things on the server, and if everyone bought one of these packs, it would easily triple the workload that the server has whenever they reset.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Ah, though the idea is good. :\ If there was a way to make it all not laggy it could have been done possibly though.

signature

Likely not happening, I will how ever work on making the mine reset less laggy, It does not cause much already due to a delay between each mines reset.

signature

???