suggestion
I thought about a new donor pack where the donater gets a special end block, it will have a free ender grinder for them to use and a endermine and also a shop just for them i know its short but it may be a good suggestion many more things can be added to the block as well .
(Jan 28th, 2014, 09:02 PM)RobertGonzalezJr link Wrote: I thought about a new donor pack where the donater gets a special end block, it will have a free ender grinder for them to use and a endermine and also a shop just for them i know its short but it may be a good suggestion many more things can be added to the block as well .

when you say "endermine", do you mean "endgrinder"? if so, I would support this pack. However, in my opinion, it should be like the already-existing grinder pack. it just sets it up and pastes it, so the player still hast to do the work and go out to the end.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
ender grinder and they get a endermine you know pickaxe just different ores and stuff and if they are too lazy to go to the end and make the grinder they may donate for this pack and also they dont have to do the work thats the thing is makeing a /warp endergrinder for them and theres a enderman grinder there already made for themĀ  c:
(Jan 29th, 2014, 05:39 PM)AnonomousUser link Wrote: bad idea i vote no this is stupid and a waste of a donor pack pls dont add this

huh? i dont think you can vote if your anonymous pls put your ig name to vote
I like this should add it

signature

#SteveArmy
(Jan 29th, 2014, 05:53 PM)AnonomousUser link Wrote: lol every users vote counts, I honestly think this is a really dumb idea, pls don't add this. it will ruin the point of survival and xmxpire will just become op

two things:

1. you act as though we take user votes into consideration

2. you act as though I can't just alt check to see which one of the plebs you are

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.