Forums Marketplace
Is your idea logical? : Yes.
Could it be done easily? : Very easily
Has something like it been done before? : Probably by a player
Has this been suggested before? : Yes.

My idea is we can have a new section on forums called "The Marketplace." You can browse items that people are selling and you can make offers by responding to the items you would like to purchase. You can also sell your own items by creating a new topic. I think this would help people who are trying to sell stuff and cant catch people online who are buying those items.

Edit: Apperently this was suggested before a long long time ago.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
I remember when it was suggested before, don't remember why it didn't happen.

Couldn't hurt to add a market section, I could see it being used a decent bit.

I think one reason against this idea was "use off-topic" but it'd be cool to have a dedicated section so stuff doesn't flood away with off-topic spam.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I do love the idea it could make contact between players easier, Would this just be for items or plots as well? anyway +1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Dec 27th, 2017, 09:19 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: I do love the idea it could make contact between players easier, Would this just be for items or plots as well? anyway +1
It would also be for plots.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Thank god so we don't have to listen to people SPAMMING chat to try and sell. On the other hand it seems like an easy way to shit post in a not shit post area.  seems like a slower way to sell things in all honesty, I'm sure not every person who plays MCP checks the forums as often as others and will complain.  How about you can make a post listing whatever you want to sell and how much, and then lock the post so no shit posts and when people read it they can message you on the server or personal message on forums saying that you are interested in buying instead of going Ovie: 350k  Zs471: 200k  Mitsuo: I'll do 325k, and wasting time.  Once you sell something you can edit the post saying "Sold" or just take it off the list. I have mixed feelings

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 27th, 2017, 12:48 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Thank god so we don't have to listen to people SPAMMING chat to try and sell. On the other hand it seems like an easy way to shit post in a not shit post area.  seems like a slower way to sell things in all honesty, I'm sure not every person who plays MCP checks the forums as often as others and will complain.  How about you can make a post listing whatever you want to sell and how much, and then lock the post so no shit posts and when people read it they can message you on the server or personal message on forums saying that you are interested in buying instead of going Ovie: 350k  Zs471: 200k  Mitsuo: I'll do 325k, and wasting time.  Once you sell something you can edit the post saying "Sold" or just take it off the list. I have mixed feelings

No

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I mean It might not have to be on the forms, It would be cool if it was on MCP like a command or something

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Incoming auction house plugin suggestions

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 I like the idea.

Imo if players don't want or bother to read the forums then they are going to miss things anyway.

signature

[Image: Janw0Av.png]
I agree that this should be added.  I made an ad section in MCP Alert because of this reason and several others.  The ads are for people buying items and/or selling items.  However, no one has bought an ad spot probably since there are other ways of getting your items sold without costing money.