Event idea
Making or importing a smaller version of a hunger games map and making it last about 5-10 minutes to spice up events a little. more of an rng aspect. Deathmatch will start within 5 minutes of the game starting to keep the game short and sweet.

Love Squigga_, Soon™

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
Sounds fun. Who doesn't like a good hunger games.

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
And when people team I can guarantee people complain.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 22nd, 2017, 08:05 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: And when people team I can guarantee people complain.

i think people complain about teaming already for some events lol

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
MCP needs an event where the mines are PvP zones

signature

where did Warden astral go
yet noone looks at my event idea

facepalming

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Dont know why people suggest pvp based events given almost every response given to them is about factions stopping them from being able to be done properly.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 22nd, 2017, 07:01 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Dont know why people suggest pvp based events given almost every response given to them is about factions stopping them from being able to be done properly.

that is a good point. hmmm wonder if rendering that in a different world type thing like they do with freeworld would be able to neglect the faction allies and such

signature

(Aug 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM)Squigga_ link Wrote: that is a good point. hmmm wonder if rendering that in a different world type thing like they do with freeworld would be able to neglect the faction allies and such

Realize my first comment sounded dickish, as for the different world thing, I think that was suggested at one point or another, but cant recall the response if it ever was.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Aug 22nd, 2017, 08:31 AM)FairyCrown link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5288.msg31191#msg31191 date=1503414307]
And when people team I can guarantee people complain.

i think people complain about teaming already for some events lol
[/quote]

alot of guards like to team together but alot of us players team on them lol.

signature