Ban Duel Sword fighting
Or you could all just stop acting like little children.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
hey ovie i actually have graduated and i work in a factory i have a real life and still play on this server but please keep claiming that "real world problems"

signature

(Aug 12th, 2017, 08:45 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: hey ovie i actually have graduated and i work in a factory i have a real life and still play on this server but please keep claiming that "real world problems"
Oh nice, anyways I'm not gonna keep arguing

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 12th, 2017, 07:50 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: yo fucker please tell me to stop swearing im telling you that odd, nator, ry, kitti, dragon, and tybalt have all done it so dont tell me you have never seen it maybe if you actually played then you would know <3

MasterOvie  was just making a suggestion, hints why it's in the suggestion box.  Some of your comments are uncalled for Matt.  I know on the server some people curse(me included)  but on the forums I think we can be a little more civil and to not attempt to instigate an argument.  This was a place where Ovie put his personal opinion on subject.  If you don't like it, scroll past instead of trying to start a pissing match.  <3

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
(Aug 12th, 2017, 08:13 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mattmab link=topic=5266.msg31018#msg31018 date=1502550673]
"98% of players" when you have less time than most players who actually play on this server
I joined 5 years ago... Sorry once you get to Senior year in high school you'll understand the amount of work you have to do.
[/quote]

how bout people like ovie stop trying to insult players on the fourms and ill chill out <3 i gave my opinion and told him to quit his bitching as guards do the same shit

signature

To lazy to go search where the comment was made, but Silas or Zeedin stated a while back cursing does nothing in terms of helping your opinion, making you seem better ect, just makes you look like a child when you're pissing over a suggestion. So again "Stop acting like little children"

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Two points have been made, we'll look into the duel sword fighting and you're all children.

signature

???