Ban Duel Sword fighting
Duel sword fighting is having two swords at the same time while pvping ( one in right and left hand ) As a guard I have a biased opinion but maybe others will agree,  I find it annoying as a player can use two swords even though you can only use one, for example you have a Diamond Crate in your normal hand but a netherworld Morguel Blade in the other, you can use the special ability from the netherworld sword while also swinging with the diamond crate sword.  A normal fight would be like a 3v1 but making it so you can use another sword for special abilities it turns into a 9v1.  In my opinion that's not how riots should be fought.  You can have a shield in the other hand, that makes more sense.  If nothing is going to be changed I can handle it Just thought I make this post. 

Thanks,
Ovie

PS: I'm not mad I die to this I'm a little upset that there's literally no logic in riots.  Yea you can totally hold two swords at the same time swinging one and the other using a special ability at  the same time.  Just doesn't make sense,

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Or just disable abilities being able to be used while in the off hand....

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
my thought on this is that it literally does not matter as ive seen many guards do this exact thing that your bitching about

signature

(Aug 12th, 2017, 02:07 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: my thought on this is that it literally does not matter as ive seen many guards do this exact thing that your bitching about
actually I have not seen any guards do this.  Also stop swearing for no reason it doesn't do anything besides annoy people.

signature

(Aug 11th, 2017, 11:34 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Or just disable abilities being able to be used while in the off hand....
True

signature

yo fucker please tell me to stop swearing im telling you that odd, nator, ry, kitti, dragon, and tybalt have all done it so dont tell me you have never seen it maybe if you actually played then you would know <3

signature

(Aug 12th, 2017, 07:50 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: yo fucker please tell me to stop swearing im telling you that odd, nator, ry, kitti, dragon, and tybalt have all done it so dont tell me you have never seen it maybe if you actually played then you would know <3
1; Again stop swearing, its not helpful whatsoever. 2; Guards only get one sword and I doubt they would use two swords if being rioted on.  3: I've played longer than 98% of the players so I think I can get a 2 day break without being called inactive.  4: stop commenting useless crap on a suggestions box, just gonna wait for an Admin to respond. 

signature

"98% of players" when you have less time than most players who actually play on this server

signature

(Aug 12th, 2017, 08:05 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mattmab link=topic=5266.msg31016#msg31016 date=1502549409]
yo fucker please tell me to stop swearing im telling you that odd, nator, ry, kitti, dragon, and tybalt have all done it so dont tell me you have never seen it maybe if you actually played then you would know <3
1; Again stop swearing, its not helpful whatsoever. 2; Guards only get one sword and I doubt they would use two swords if being rioted on.  3: I've played longer than 98% of the players so I think I can get a 2 day break without being called inactive.  4: stop commenting useless crap on a suggestions box, just gonna wait for an Admin to respond.
[/quote] played more time then 98% of players headass.

signature

[Image: ackVMXt.png]
(Aug 12th, 2017, 08:11 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: "98% of players" when you have less time than most players who actually play on this server
I joined 5 years ago... Sorry once you get to Senior year in high school you'll understand the amount of work you have to do.

signature