Gathering Points
1. Is your idea logical? Yee
2. Could it be done easily? Maybe?
3. Has something like it been done before? With Stone
4. Has this idea been suggested before?  Probably Not

You have a chance to get a .01 of a point when mining stone, I think this should also be expanded to dirt,sandstone, and maybe snow. This would encourage more players to mine instead of just begging players for money and just sitting in C.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Players who beg for money are generally not interested in points or mining and don't last very long on prison servers. The points from stone is to introduce points system to new players who might not be aware of this feature.

Mining is meant to be for $ only and there are many other ways to get points.
With a decent pick, stone is already good enough way to gather a few points.  I don't really see the need to expand further on this.

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
mining stone alows you to get 4.9 points so a way to get 5 points besides voting or spawners would be appreciated

signature

F
There's parkour, events and mazes that also offer some points, crates, exp and $