Appartments
1. Is your idea logical? Yes

2. Could it be done easily? Yes very easily

3. Has something like it been done before? I'm not sure

4. Has this idea been suggested before? Maybe, my guess is yes

Ok I would like to see a bigger role for the citizen map, My idea is for the tall empty tower in the map to be used for apartments. Apartments are basically like plots They could be used to stall items. This would allows players to build whatever they want in cy without having to worry about where the items will go. Each player would have 1 apartment which they can ever rent or buy. These would not count in the plots you allowed (So a player could have 2 plots and a apartment) I think this would just be a cool easy thing to build and could unlock a lot of potential in the future!

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
This is already something being worked on / in progress.
(Jul 14th, 2017, 01:54 PM)Miner link Wrote: This is already something being worked on / in progress.

Ooooo

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
This use to be a thing on the last version it was very un-used. Besides the big apartment towers

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: This use to be a thing on the last version it was very un-used. Besides the big apartment towers

"Very unused" Big 5mil tower bought and used by at least one person to much knowledge since it was basically you own the whole tower. All "homes" sold and bought several times by players of the community and the big tower of apartments was used basically all the time by newer citizens who just needed a place to store shit, I myself used it for the unlimited storage before upgrading to one of the several houses available. So to my knowledge, none of it was very "unused"

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 14th, 2017, 07:39 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=5166.msg30345#msg30345 date=1500067821]
This use to be a thing on the last version it was very un-used. Besides the big apartment towers

"Very unused" Big 5mil tower bought and used by at least one person to much knowledge since it was basically you own the whole tower. All "homes" sold and bought several times by players of the community and the big tower of apartments was used basically all the time by newer citizens who just needed a place to store shit, I myself used it for the unlimited storage before upgrading to one of the several houses available. So to my knowledge, none of it was very "unused"
[/quote]

It just wasn't very popular, I think is what he's trying to say

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
(Jul 15th, 2017, 10:08 AM)Kunvoi link Wrote: It just wasn't very popular, I think is what he's trying to say

"Wasn't very popular" I know what he was trying to say, it was the basis of my entire comment on the thread. Stating that it was in fact popular among other players who couldn't afford the price of a plot or those who didn't want to deal with the block limit set with plots.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.