Chat Emoji Rules
Today on the MCP server I found out for the first time that the chat must be english only, and I understood and It made sense to me. However, I also found out that Japanese emoticons (kaomoji) are also disallowed but normal text emoji are okay.

My point is: I don't think kaomoji should be banned. They can be annoying if used too much, but thats just spam and should follow under that category of punishment anyway.

Please allow kaomoji in chat under certain guidelines.

Here are some example guidelines:
  1: Do not spam kaomoji.
    a: Do not use kaomoji consecutively or more than needed in a message (once is really enough).
    b: If people express annoyance or distress with your usage of kaomoji (ex. "Stop screwing up the chatbox, I can barely see anything cause of those weird characters")
    c: Do not use kaomoji that are ridiculously long. There is no need for extremely long kaomoji that take up even close to half a line. < 15 characters is enough.
  2: No not use kaomoji as low-effort responses to staff or other players. Be respectful.
    (ex. Mod: "Don't ask for items anymore".
    Player: " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ").

And that's it! I know it's not exactly a pressing issue, but I think this could make the chat more interesting and exciting.
But personally, I think it's ridiculous they were disallowed in the first place.
Agreed, as long as there is no spam

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't understand this. You're suggesting that even though normal emojis are allowed, you want some kind Japanese Emoji allowed as well just because it doesn't technically break the English Rule? I highly doubt that Silas will take the time to make some Japanese Emoji chat friendly when you already have normal emojis. And no offense but this idea seems completely pointless, so if I missed it's "use" please point it out to me.
Actually we don't really like any emojis we just let them slide.

signature

???