Multiple Killing
(May 10th, 2017, 06:39 AM)Killah link Wrote: -1 on this suggestion, this is silly
This is stupid suggestion, honestly guys, if a guard dies 3 times in a row to the same player in 1v1s, don't you think it's their fault for getting destroyed? I mean, if you are good, and use a morgul as a guard, you are almost unkillable.

This is a guard problem, not a player problem, if guards aren't good at pvp, what can players do. IT IS OUR FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHT OF MCP TO KILL WHOEVER WE WISH.
This is a pvp prison

DEAL WITH IT!

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
This would cause too many problems with remembering who did what people could unfairly jail and claim it wasn't 15 minutes. I feel as if this is probably the dumbest idea I've seen (coming from a guard). If you get killed as a guard, deal with it. Doing this wouldn't even stop pvp. They'd just wait x minutes and then pvp again.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(May 10th, 2017, 04:01 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: This would cause too many problems with remembering who did what people could unfairly jail and claim it wasn't 15 minutes. I feel as if this is probably the dumbest idea I've seen (coming from a guard). If you get killed as a guard, deal with it. Doing this wouldn't even stop pvp. They'd just wait x minutes and then pvp again.
Well said

signature

Its not a totally silly idea and wouldn't cause the problems mentioned in replies, as this does not require a guard to keep track of kills/time etc... There is a setting specifically aimed at this to prevent a player killing the same player 'x' number of times within 'x' amount time.
Still a stupid suggestion just because certain guards are bad and can't fight. Getting bullied is part of their job, it's their problem if they can't kill the player rioting.

signature

(May 11th, 2017, 09:04 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Still a stupid suggestion just because certain guards are bad and can't fight. Getting bullied is part of their job, it's their problem if they can't kill the player rioting.
Agree with coolskate that some are bad at pvp. However something like this doesn't seem thattt silly. Constant killing of guards is bad and something needs to be done

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(May 10th, 2017, 12:39 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: This won't happen. The current guard vs prisoner system is delicate and sometimes out of balance but we won't use a gimmicky solution like this.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]