Farm Animals on the Mega Plots
Hello Everyone,
Today I logged on to find that all my farm animals (sheep, chickens, and several villagers that I had to spawn  FeelsBadMan.jpeg ) had been killed while I was gone!  While I was offline, someone had worked their way into my home (in the mega plot area). Please help! If possible, please make it so that only plot owners/shared members can kill their farm animals.
Thanks, StrangeSpawn

What is the bug: Other people can kill animals on YOUR plot.
Where is this bug located: Mega Plot Area.
How can we recreate it: Go kill anyone's farm animals.

Edit: Here's an easy fix  snoopdawg http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/animalprotect/
It wasn't me and Brian  KappaClaus KappaClaus KappaClaus

signature

Kek
I didn't know guard were supposed to kill our animals in addition to enforcing the rules...Thanks man

[Image: KIaoFBW.png]
No where in the guard rules is there exemption  on animals, they can be as in-human as possible to them.

signature

F
facepalming I was joking, but maybe A2 should spend a little more time guarding and less time killing animals...
Ask a warden or someone at that level to restrict access to your plot. This way, douchbags can't go and mess with your stuff.
Not only ask to make your plot is restricted but also be warned that wolves can kill your animals too. I am not sure if they are spawning or are just wild. I found some wolves on my plot killing my animals. I have also seen them killing some of Akita's through the fence and inside ItsKelinu's plot.

Also even though your plot can be restricted, a player can still kill mobs on your plot from a distance so you might want to make it so your animals/villagers are away from the border.
(Mar 24th, 2016, 01:20 AM)omega015 link Wrote: Not only ask to make your plot is restricted but also be warned that wolves can kill your animals too. I am not sure if they are spawning or are just wild. I found some wolves on my plot killing my animals. I have also seen them killing some of Akita's through the fence and inside ItsKelinu's plot.

Also even though your plot can be restricted, a player can still kill mobs on your plot from a distance so you might want to make it so your animals/villagers are away from the border.

That's a very good point! The plugin I posted above says that it will "block any form of damage to the mob/animal including bow and arrows", so I'm assuming it can also block damage from wolves. I think it's worth a shot!

The plugin will block any form of damage to the mob/animal including bow and arrows.