Warping and pvp zones
1. Is your idea logical?
Yes
2. Could it be done easily?
Honesty I don't know
3. Has something like it been done before?
I don't thing so no
4. Has this idea been suggested before?
no

With the new warp system there are many warps that you must wait a long time before warping and with pap the server has that "pvp barrio" that prevent people from seeing.  I'm not here to suggest to get rid of that I am only suggesting that make a doner package saying you don't have to wait for the warp time or the pvp barrio doesn't apply to you.  Or just one idea over the other
That is very pay to win and isn't fair to others, and I know I don't play much but the pvp barrier is good in my opinion. If you don't want to fight don't go out. (the warping system is not to my liking)

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Nov 8th, 2016, 04:43 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: That is very pay to win and isn't fair to others, and I know I don't play much but the pvp barrier is good in my opinion. If you don't want to fight don't go out. (the warping system is not to my liking)
agreed

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
pvp barriers are no longer enabled. As for the warp time override that's unlikely to be added as a donor perk (could be wrong though?). But hopefully the bug where it thinks you moved and cancels will be fixed.