Special items contraband rules
There is some confusion what can/cannot be called for outside of the normal contraband (chain, swords, drugs, bows, harmful potions). The guard rules state "special items" can only be called for IF used in pvp, but the MCP game rules state these are contraband and can be called for without pvp use.
There has also been some communication to individual players who have asked about this with different answers over time.

Are special items classed as contraband always or only if used in pvp?
Are all special items the same rule?
Do we need a list of the special items or can we assume this means anything with a special effect? (e.g. Shotgun, Disc Launcher, Throwing Bricks, Pocket Sand, Zeedin Juice, Canadian Lumber, Silas Sythe, Silas Star, Pendant, etc...)

Also is throwing snowballs classed as pvp? (I used to see this asked often with varying answers from guards over my time here) This is for me as I was always curious as to the actual rule.
Special Items can only be called if used in pvp.
I believe all special items have the same rule. 
Yes throwing snowballs is classed as pvp.

Anymore questions I can answer?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
From the time i was guard I
Asked people what I can call and i cant. I Asked silas if I can call silas syt he on sight because jereh said u can and after I Asked him he said yes guards can call sythes on sight

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Oct 4th, 2016, 04:40 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: From the time i was guard I
Asked people what I can call and i cant. I Asked silas if I can call silas syt he on sight because jereh said u can and after I Asked him he said yes guards can call sythes on sight
I no english no good no english me hypogre no english arrrrrrr boop iodoope?

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
We have been overdue for a guard rule update.

signature

???
(Oct 4th, 2016, 05:23 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: [quote author=Hypogre link=topic=4281.msg24750#msg24750 date=1475581239]
From the time i was guard I
I no english no good no english me hypogre no english arrrrrrr boop iodoope?
[/quote]That's one of the funniest things I've seen you say like ever.

signature

(Oct 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: We have been overdue for a guard rule update.
I can help you with Guard rules if you'd like.

signature

(Oct 4th, 2016, 07:12 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=4281.msg24753#msg24753 date=1475627511]
We have been overdue for a guard rule update.
I can help you with Guard rules if you'd like.
[/quote]

Let me know any additions you feel need adding and I'll see to it they are.

signature

???