ban bloody appeal
i was banned recently for hacking like wtf how am i banned for not getting knockback i dont hack first of all and secondly i wasn't fighting him so i think this is bs tbh excuse my language but i want this fucking fixed i want a proper admin to talk to and sort out my shit hope i dont fucking believe the video and i think this is bs bro omggggggggg omgemj someone can help me  >Sad
It was a 3 day ban with only 12 hours left, ride it out. Also to say you do not use hacks is a lie when you have been seen by both wardens and other players using parkour hacks. btw I suggest taking a different tone on this and any other ban appeals, as this will not get you unbanned and could end up extending any bans.
nah what makes me angry is that a 9 year old could ban me like that if i was fighting him then i could of said ok i deserve it but the guys just hated me like wtf staff get your shit together..........  i wasn't even hacking and i wasn't hacking for the parkour because i completed the first part ONLY if i f-ing  had hacks should you not think i could of the done the whole parkour like 10 times just think about that for a min.
Seems a bit silly to make a ban appeal on a temp-ban, also if you're going to make any type of appeal please use the correct format.
(Sep 21st, 2016, 12:13 PM)jackbethell link Wrote: nah what makes me angry is that a 9 year old could ban me like that if i was fighting him then i could of said ok i deserve it but the guys just hated me like wtf staff get your shit together..........  i wasn't even hacking and i wasn't hacking for the parkour because i completed the first part ONLY if i f-ing  had hacks should you not think i could of the done the whole parkour like 10 times just think about that for a min.

Yelling at the wardens will get you nowhere.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
whatever i think its stupid  facepalming facepalming facepalming
Your opinion is stupid. You were banned for a reason, please stop making this worse. Proof was provided so there isn't anything you can do.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
you should feel lucky that its just a temp ban (if it wasn't miner that banned you it probably would have been a perma ban) and also what polar said yelling at wardens will not get you anywhere (if anything just a longer ban)