Events
My idea is to change the sign Warning you may lose exp and items from events to Warning you will lose exp items may be lost
i did an event and won it and i lost 43 levels of experience cause i thought hey if i won i proble wont lose exp But no i lost exp and gained nothing good so you should change the sign cause you will lose exp for all the events except the block partys you may lose exp for those but your not guaranteed too.

1. Is your idea logical? Yes because the sign is not 100% clear at all
2. Could it be done easily? Extremely you just have to change a sign
3. Has something like it been done before? Don't know
4. Has this idea been suggested before? I don't think so

Thanks for reading
Chrisinthehouse-
Event issues will be fixed in the future, also maybe learn to read signs.

signature

???
(Aug 17th, 2016, 03:49 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Event issues will be fixed in the future, also maybe learn to read signs.

What do you mean learn to read signs it says may lose exp not You will lose exp so maybe before you tell someone to loearn to read signs you should learn to read the whole thing.
(Aug 18th, 2016, 07:40 PM)chrisinthehouse link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=4131.msg23913#msg23913 date=1471430970]
Event issues will be fixed in the future, also maybe learn to read signs.

What do you mean learn to read signs it says may lose exp not You will lose exp so maybe before you tell someone to loearn to read signs you should learn to read the whole thing.
[/quote] I don't suggest disrespecting anyone including Silas,  it's also quite clear what the signs meant, if you have XP you want to keep don't do events plain and simple.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
The signs say you may lose exp, if you're not fine with losing exp don't enter the event. Pretty simple.

signature

???