StrangeSpawn Appeal
IGN: StrangeSpawn
Who banned you? Miner01
When were you banned? 15:37 Military Time. June 15, 2016.
Why were you banned? Bypassing a Ban
Are you at fault? Nope
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? This always happens now whenever I attempt to log on to the server -I always get accused of bypassing a ban.  I've explained this countless times to a variety of mods -I have two younger brothers one of which has an alternate account.  Miner01 didn't even give me a chance to respond, all he asked was "Where are you logging in from?".  Why would I own four citizen accounts?  Why would I donate from multiple accounts?  I would'nt. My brothers are JellyCatMan/Jellydoguy and Voracidious115. 
Additional info:
I'd love to be unbanned, I really enjoy playing on this server...I've even donated multiple times.  I also forgot the password to my other forum account..
This is the first time I have seen you online since jelly's ban(s) so I treated this as a bypass until otherwise known. If another staff member knows better than me on this hopefully they will reply and I will make a note for future.

You've been unbanned.

signature

Kek
ty A2 and sorry StrangeSpawn.
What the hell…it just happened again.  I logged back on and PolarDog11 banned me…he didn't even say anything.  Polardog11…please check the forums every once in a while..actually that's too much…maybe next time please ask a question or say something before you ban me Smile