Guard Alts.
(Mar 11th, 2016, 10:04 AM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Alts are a way for us to play the parts of the server that we can't enjoy on our Main Account.
still doesn't give you permission to be an ass to people though.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Mar 11th, 2016, 10:42 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: You shouldn't be on an alt if you wanted to guard in the first place.
If you should use an alt, I would suggest living by the mod rules in a since, don't be disrespectful in any way and BE friendly.
[move]I am not salty about a raid, just pointing out a few things.[/move]
+1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I might not fully understand factions so I apologise in advance. Isn't factions all about forming a team/army, building your base and protecting it? Raiding other bases and fighting is part of that? Therefore an ALT is the best thing to use, therefore upholding the guard account.
It's like a police officer while in uniform is not allowed to buy/consume alcohol, but when they are off duty and out of uniform they can as this is not illegal. This goes for raiding/wars, this isn't banned therefore is allowed to be done (just shouldn't be done as a guard/staff).

If my understanding of factions and server rules are wrong then as stated, I apologise and stand corrected.

As for general behaviour within prison/free/citizen then ALL players (inc. gaurds) should behave in a friendly manner and not kill without reason (as per the rules).
In all honesty all the Heads of Era are just a bunch of guards who play on their alts 24/7, Don't really see why you wanted guard if the main thing you want to do is raid.
To Cougar- I made a huge post on guard alts because of some of them being r00d. This post is just a shippost about how salty you are that you got raided, although I agree with the fact that guards need to actually play on their main rather than their alts. If you ask me, guards should not be allowed to play on alts.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]