Anti-Raid Pack
(Feb 19th, 2014, 03:50 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: before the reset I'm pretty sure it was? because GOW1n donated like $100/day? and then before he was banned, he was donating even more...

gow1n is hardly donating any more

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
yes ik, cuz he was banned lol? no doubt he's probably gonna make another alt and another attempt at hacking buy craft...
(Feb 19th, 2014, 07:31 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yes ik, cuz he was banned lol? no doubt he's probably gonna make another alt and another attempt at hacking buy craft...

>implying that he ever "hacked" buycraft

signature

yea well thats what i heard? and silas posted on here a screenshot of his email inbox, with like 20 msgs saying that money was taken from him through buy craft? if i remember correctly...
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:45 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yea well thats what i heard? and silas posted on here a screenshot of his email inbox, with like 20 msgs saying that money was taken from him through buy craft? if i remember correctly...

that was through paypal, not buycraft, and that is why gow1n and all of his accounts are banned.

signature