CDGS
coreygill1's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: coreygill1's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=17749)

Pages: 1 2

coreygill1's Guard Application - coreygill1 - Aug 8th, 2019

What is your IGN? coreygill1

How old are you as of now? 20 atm
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 125 would be a lot longer if it counted the old maps played since 2012

When can you play on MCP? When ever im not at my job. Most of the time i work late in the day. so i would be on in the mornings and after noon and then later in the day when i get off work.

What is your timezone? (HTC -(07:00) (Mountain Time _US & Canada)

What is your rank on the server?  Baron    hard to see my rank though cuz its says THUNDER coreygill1

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  I've played on a few but they don't compare to this one.
was an admin on a server over a years ago before the server went down(Pieland). I was also a sir mod on a Skyblocks server before the server went down.  I was about to get promoted to admin. (might reopen the server soon). I was also Guard on M.C.P. a few months ago. Got demoted for saying "mastermovie" after it all happend me and Ovie talked and he said he didn't deserve to be demoted.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
I've read the guard rules inside out
I also have a notepad on my computer with all the main guard rules and commands.
The rules in the info room are almost the same as the rules on here. There are only a few things missing in the info room. Most of the rules are common sense the only thing that's gonna take time to remember are the jail times But i was guard in the last so i remember most of the jail times. Most things are 5 minutes but that chain armor.
"REEEEEEE"

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?

I know what i did a few months ago. Before i became guard i knew i was going to do something really dumb that was gonna get me demoted. i would love another chance to make the server a better place.
I'm an old player and I have tones of experience knowing the rules of the prison and i was guard in the past so i know most of the responsibility of guarding.
I do understand that I have mistakes in the past and I hope that does not affect this application today. its been a long time since I've done anything bad on the server or anything that was game breaking. I know MCP inside and out so I can help a new player with any questions that they may have. I enjoy helping new playing and greeting them when they join. Even if I don't get guard I will still enjoy helping new players when they join the server. Smile I would also like to record what happens when I am a guard so I have proof of everything that happens.

I know If I get guard i would be willing to give up my chat prefix and the Tab prefix And i would not use my disguises unless im the only one the server.  AND would not use /pvp

with my computer specs, I can record everything that happens
Ive recintly upgrade my computer in march. It now has a
Ryzen 7 2700X
RTX 2060 oc
16GB ddr4

Thank you for your time.

coreygill1

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - thunderloboman - Aug 8th, 2019

+1 Rep
Good guy and fit for the position

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - toiletinator27 - Aug 8th, 2019

+1 Corey is nice and we need new guards!

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - toiletinator27 - Aug 8th, 2019

Corey is awesome and im an awful person

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - Icycrevasse - Aug 8th, 2019

Provided you stay relatively active I don't see why he can't be guard. +1

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - ItsKelinu - Aug 9th, 2019

+1 for guard but -2 for trying to flex with your computer

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - coreygill1 - Aug 9th, 2019

(Aug 9th, 2019, 07:49 AM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: +1 for guard but -2 for trying to flex with your computer

Im not trying to flex with my computer. Im really broke atm.
im just saying i wont lose fps when i pvp and i can recored anything that might happen

If i was trying to flex i would of listed evreything like the monther bored and if it was water cooled and the case and the power supply. i only listed the things that matters for fps and recording like hard drives space for the recording and the cpu and gpu and ram

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - ItsKelinu - Aug 12th, 2019

(Aug 9th, 2019, 10:07 AM)coreygill1 link Wrote: [quote author=ItsKelinu link=topic=6276.msg38644#msg38644 date=1565362199]

im just saying i wont lose fps when i pvp and i can recored anything that might happen

If i was trying to flex i would of listed evreything like the monther bored and if it was water cooled and the case and the power supply. i only listed the things that matters for fps and recording like hard drives space for the recording and the cpu and gpu and ram
[/quote]
now you're trying to flex on me with your computer knowledge, where does it end

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - coreygill1 - Aug 12th, 2019

(Aug 12th, 2019, 12:24 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: [quote author=coreygill1 link=topic=6276.msg38645#msg38645 date=1565370431]
[quote author=ItsKelinu link=topic=6276.msg38644#msg38644 date=1565362199]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: coreygill1's Guard Application - HeadlessCowboy - Aug 13th, 2019

(Aug 12th, 2019, 06:26 PM)coreygill1 link Wrote: [quote author=ItsKelinu link=topic=6276.msg38646#msg38646 date=1565637852]
[quote author=coreygill1 link=topic=6276.msg38645#msg38645 date=1565370431]
[quote author=ItsKelinu link=topic=6276.msg38644#msg38644 date=1565362199]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Three ... would do sir. xD.  Don't want a guard to be muted.  This is the main reason why i wait to reply on apps these days.