CDGS
MasterScare's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: MasterScare's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=16918)

Pages: 1 2

MasterScare's Guard Application - Mr.Scare - Nov 13th, 2017

What is your IGN? MasterScare

How old are you as of now? 13

What is your current playtime on the server?  438.7 Hours

When can you play on MCP? On Weekdays, I Will Be able to Play From 3pm – 10pm  And upto 12 hours on a weekend.

What is your timezone? GMT +0

What is your rank on the server?  Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I have played on many other prison servers, Mainly AME prison server (Closed down now)

Do you have any experience with guarding?  Nope, However I have been on MCP a long MCP a long time. I have also been watching a lot of guard’s fights and know basic facts about guarding and know all the rules ext.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, I have known these rules for a long time. I have also gone over these rules again to make sure I fully know these rules. And you know what 12.6 Volts fixes all problems.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would love to be MCP next guard, I am a active member of the community and despite my bad reputation on the forms I get along well with people in game. I am good at pvp and I’m believe I would be amazing at the guard job. I have loved MCP since I join and I always found something to do! I would love to be a guard I feel I’m at a good level to be a guard and I know I’m Mature enough to know I won’t be stupid or abuse my role. I know also that some will call previous comments/Things I have done in the pass up but I honestly fell like that’s all passed me. I have matured now and I feel ready for guard.

Please Leave Constructive comments below

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - toiletinator27 - Nov 13th, 2017

+1 Is kind in ts and in game, and is British. What more do I have to say. I would love scare to become a part of the guard team!

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - masterovieOG - Nov 13th, 2017

(Nov 13th, 2017, 07:01 PM)nator27 link Wrote:+1 Is kind in ts and in game, and is British. What more do I have to say. I would love scare to become a part of the guard team!
Literally being British doesn't mean anything.  Okay yea I'm Italian nothing special...

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - Coolskate2449 - Nov 14th, 2017

Seems pretty chill to be around, but timezone might be a little bit hard to be on when most players are on, but still I would say +1

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - Mr.Scare - Nov 14th, 2017

Thanks For All your comments! Smile

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - Squigga_ - Nov 15th, 2017

(Nov 13th, 2017, 11:11 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5404.msg32110#msg32110 date=1510624877]
+1 Is kind in ts and in game, and is British. What more do I have to say. I would love scare to become a part of the guard team!
Literally being British doesn't mean anything.  Okay yea I'm Italian nothing special...
[/quote]

jesus christ you're always so negative ovie. you just sound like you're in a shitty mood constantly

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - Coolskate2449 - Nov 15th, 2017

(Nov 15th, 2017, 07:50 AM)Squigga_ link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5404.msg32122#msg32122 date=1510639889]
[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5404.msg32110#msg32110 date=1510624877]
[/quote]

jesus christ you're always so negative ovie. you just sound like you're in a shitty mood constantly
[/quote]
Of course he is in a shitty mood, he's Ovie!

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - Cpt_PandaPantz - Nov 16th, 2017

+1 from when i do see masterscare in game or ts, he is always friendly!

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - cougarboy - Nov 16th, 2017

Really annoying,  but really friendly as well,  +1 deserves a chance

Re: MasterScare's Guard Application - littlelea - Nov 25th, 2017

+1 funny and kind, good at pvp