CDGS
Dragon1240's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Dragon1240's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=16828)

Dragon1240's Guard Application - Dragon1240 - Aug 31st, 2017

What is your IGN? Dragon1240

How old are you as of now? 15

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 557

When can you play on MCP? Any weekday after 3:30 or earlier. Up until around 10 at night. (1:30-8:00PM Server Time) Saturday Noon to Midnight, Sunday Midnight - 2 Am (Insert Beauty Sleep Here) Noon to 9:00 PM

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (3 Hours Ahead of Server Time)

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played on Killion for about a year and a half and playing on other Non-Op Prison Servers throughout the years most of which have now shut down.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes, I was guard on MCP for around four months before being demoted due to me being an idiot. I was able to make it to A-Guard and understood the guard classes very well.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I understood them very well when I was guard last time as well as also helping out newer guards with questions if they didn't read or understand them. "12.6 Volts fixes all problems"

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have one thing that most players don't have when it comes to guarding. Experience. I understand the guards rules very clearly and have experienced them personally myself in most situations. I am very skilled in pvp and work good when under stress and in difficult situations. I have experience when being rioted and as well as helping out my other guards as a single guard can do much more with other guards. I am very mature on the server and have never had any serious mutes or overly serious bans that weren't permanent. I'm in TeamSpeak every day and work well with the community. I like all players and try to give everyone an equal chance and not be bias. I feel like I can do what a guard needs to do in order to be successful. I'm liked by the community and like them back. I think these attributes would make me a great addition to the guard team. (again) Thank you for taking the time to read my guard app and I hope you enjoyed it!

Re: Dragon1240's Guard Application - Cpt_PandaPantz - Aug 31st, 2017

+1 Good Luck Dragon Smile

Re: Dragon1240's Guard Application - masterovieOG - Aug 31st, 2017

+1 lot of experience guarding, there are other good applicants that haven't been guard before so don't be upset if they get it.  Keep working hard and playing and being a part of the MCP community.  Good luck

Re: Dragon1240's Guard Application - LaughNgamez - Aug 31st, 2017

Denied as you were demoted for not using common sense and you did not seem to care about your past demotion.

Re: Dragon1240's Guard Application - Dragon1240 - Sep 1st, 2017

(Aug 31st, 2017, 10:02 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Denied as you were demoted for not using common sense and you did not seem to care about your past demotion.

Will I never be able to be a guard again because I was demoted or will I just have to wait awhile?