CDGS
Pb64's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Pb64's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=14238)

Pb64's Guard Application - pb64 - Sep 10th, 2015

What is your IGN? Pb64

How old are you as of now? 14

When can you play on MCP? Friday after school, Saterday and Sunday All day, and Monday - Thurday about 2 or 3 hours.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played some other prison server because i thought they was like MCP but they where all op prison so i never really took the effort to finish them.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). One other prison server i went from guard to mod but that was about 6 months ago before i quit minecraft and lost my servers.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read the guard and prisoner rules because "dank fuel can't melt steel memes"

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I believe that i would be a incredible guard because I have been playing this server for the longest time and know a lot about the server. Although the rules have changed a little and guard rules included I have been aware of the rules all this time i have been playing MCP. Honestly MCP is my favorite server mainly because i have great relationships with the players and working on getting on the good side of the staff. I have read through the rules and fully understand them and i have memoried them, even the new rules thoughout the time i have been playing this server. I love this server and being a guard would just make my day. I would love to be guard to protect the players like the new people that may not be able to defend their self. I would like to protect the chat and keep people from abusing the use of un-necessary language in that chat. I enjoy to Socialize with players and learn about them and even as a citizen I help anyone i can and give new people advise on how to make quit money or I have occasionally payed players the have trouble ranking up or have been killed by a higher ranked player. I believe I am a very nice and respectful person to staff and default players. This is why I think I would be useful as the next guard, I appreciate the time that u have put in to reading my guard application.

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - DaNate - Sep 10th, 2015

Great application, experienced player, is pretty active, and respectful/mature. I think he would be a good staff choice. +1

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - LaughNgamez - Sep 10th, 2015

will be considered.

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - pb64 - Sep 10th, 2015

Thanks you for your consideration

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - xxlink2003xx - Sep 10th, 2015

PB you were guard on sugar rush when I was Thug.

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - pb64 - Sep 11th, 2015

i played sugar rush like 5 times for like a hour.
How could i have gotten guard?

Re: Pb64's Guard Application - masterovieOG - Sep 12th, 2015

+1 very nice and has become more active Good luck buddy!