CDGS
ianjun616's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: ianjun616's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=14074)

Pages: 1 2

ianjun616's Guard Application - ianjun616 - Jul 16th, 2015

What is your IGN? ianjun616
How old are you as of now? 14 years old
When can you play on MCP? A decent amount of time on week days and much more time on weekends.
What is your timezone? South Korea, Seoul.
What is your rank on the server? E-Prisoner
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? No just some experience working on other servers
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes all of them multiple times
by the way, did you know that ?Dank fuel cant melt steel memes?
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have only been playing on this server for a short amount of time but I have enjoyed every
minute of my time on the server. I have noticed that many new players join and don't know what to do. I would love to change that by giving all players a nice
welcome and show them around and giving some tips. I have been working on PvP for four years now and am still improving it. I have had practice
with natefoster on other servers to test me of my guard knowledge. Being in the Korean Time Zone I feel that I can guard when most other guards can not.
I would love to share my knowledge with the rest of the community. It would be a great honor for me to be part of the MCP Staff.
Thank you for reading and have a great day :p

-ianjun

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - DaNate - Jul 16th, 2015

Great person, I worked with him a ton on guarding. He had knowledge tests, PvP tests, and Guard simulations. Pretty good application too. I would love to see him take the next Guard spot. +1

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - ianjun616 - Jul 16th, 2015

Thank you for your opinion Nate!

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - cougarboy - Jul 17th, 2015

I honestly can't give a -1 or +1 because I have never seen him on mcp one time... but by his application, I will give it a +1 because it is really good and if nate trained him to pvp he must be good.

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - ianjun616 - Jul 17th, 2015

Thank you cougarboy!

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - masterovieOG - Jul 17th, 2015

(Jul 17th, 2015, 12:06 AM)cougarboy link Wrote:I honestly can't give a -1 or +1 because I have never seen him on mcp one time... but by his application, I will give it a +1 because it is really good and if nate trained him to pvp he must be good.

you cant really know if hes good at pvp or not until he shows you.

MCP IS LOVE..MCP IS LIFE

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - xxlink2003xx - Jul 17th, 2015

I know I know I am supposed to support the people I know in real life, but he is a comelete asshole to me -1.  nopeimj nopeimj nopeimj deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - Girlsrock5133 - Jul 17th, 2015

Although i never seen him play but Knowing how good a pvp teacher nate is and if nate is being honest i will give his app a +1

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - ianjun616 - Jul 17th, 2015

Thanks for your opinion xxlink. Girlsrocks I appreciate it, thanks.

Re: ianjun616's Guard Application - xxlink2003xx - Jul 17th, 2015

Also he's 12 not 14