CDGS
Archer Pack(s) - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Archer Pack(s) (/showthread.php?tid=12577)

Archer Pack(s) - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 23rd, 2014

So I thought of two cool donator packs that are like archer kits, one would be a Pro Archer Pack ($50(or whatever silas wants it to be)), and a regular Archer Pack ($30(or whatever silas wants it to be))? this would be a great pack for people who like to pvp and have bow battles, also the MCP Pro Party Pack only has one good bow, and if it gets lost, theres no getting it back, and no replacing it...

These Packs Would Include The Following:

*Pro Archer Pack:

-4 Bows With: Infinity 1, Flame 1, Power 5, Punch 2, and Unbreaking 3
-2 Sets Of Diamond Armor With: Protection 4, Projectile Protection 2, and Unbreaking 3 (Boots With Feather Falling 2 also)
-1 Stack Of Gold Apples
-4 Arrows
-8 Potions Of Night Vision

*Plain Archer Pack

-4 Bows With: Power 5, Punch 1, and Flame 1
-1 Set Of Diamond Armor With Protection 4, and Projectile Protection 2
-8 Stacks Of Arrows

Thank You For Reading, Please Consider This, I Know I Would Buy This Pack, And I Am Sure Many Other People Will Too.

-Batman

Re: Archer Pack(s) - mitsuo_wolfblood - Feb 23rd, 2014

Actually well thought out and drawn out description, people good with bows and like bows better would probably buy this that isn't including all the other op stuff they get with it.

Re: Archer Pack(s) - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 23rd, 2014

ok thx for the support kit Smile and also, i suggested the other things because it would be kinda weird to only have a few bows in the pack, and there is like a full inventory of stuff in the MCP PvP Pro Party Pack

Re: Archer Pack(s) - astralaether9 - Feb 24th, 2014

in my opinion, there shouldn't be any projectile protection on the armor because it can't be acquired legitimately with protection

Re: Archer Pack(s) - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 24th, 2014

yea i was wondering about that? would there be a way to get like protection 1 and projectile protection 3, unbreaking 3? or just no combination of projectile protection and protection?

Re: Archer Pack(s) - astralaether9 - Feb 24th, 2014

(Feb 24th, 2014, 07:21 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yea i was wondering about that? would there be a way to get like protection 1 and projectile protection 3, unbreaking 3? or just no combination of projectile protection and protection?

no combination at all. partially why donor armor should just be protection IV

Re: Archer Pack(s) - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 25th, 2014

oh :/ well then just make the archer armor projectile p4

Re: Archer Pack(s) - summonhalo - Feb 25th, 2014

(Feb 25th, 2014, 07:41 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: oh :/ well then just make the archer armor projectile p4
no one would use it then,its probably better for for it to be p4 fp2 unb3

Re: Archer Pack(s) - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 25th, 2014

Well ok :/ I was just trying to gear it more towards archery