CDGS
zs471's Mod Application [Denied] - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: zs471's Mod Application [Denied] (/showthread.php?tid=12553)

Pages: 1 2

zs471's Mod Application [Denied] - zs471 - Feb 21st, 2014

Timezone: EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have played on mcp from before the reset around October.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I have been kicked once and ban once.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was kicked a long time ago for going afk. I was also ban for a day a long time ago for cheating at lava survival.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I have what it takes to be a mod. A mod should be, mature, responsible, helpful and represent the server is a positive manner. There is only one mod currently and although Claire is pretty active we need more mods. I can be online a lot longer than the average player and can keep the chat clean all day long. Anybody will tell you I am one of the most active people on the server. When new players join the server they will be looking to the staff to guide them and protect them from verbal harm. I believe I can do everything a good moderator should such as, help newer players feel welcome to the server. Many people come on mcp for the first time and leave after 5 minutes or so. A mod should help new players out more then just " welcome " and show them the sign that warps you to the tutorial room. In my time as guard I have endured a lot of verbal bullying when there were no mods to stop it. Even when Claire is on sometimes it happens. A mod should be on top of the chat at all times to stop the verbal bullying of other players and lower rank guards. I want to do anything I possibly can to make Minecraft Community Prison a better place for all players. I believe I have what it takes to be the next great mod of mcp.

Additional Information: I have spent my time as guard, even got promoted to B-guard. I spent a long time sitting on my couch and just thinking. Eventually I came to the realization that guarding was not for me. As I am writing this I am still a guard however I plan to resign before posting this. I really hope you accept me as the next mod of mcp because, I would like to keep the chat safe for all.

Re: zs471's Mod Application - astralaether9 - Feb 21st, 2014

so...you resign just to apply for a different position?

Re: zs471's Mod Application - zs471 - Feb 21st, 2014

(Feb 21st, 2014, 09:27 PM)astralaether link Wrote: so...you resign just to apply for a different position?
As I said I didn't think guarding was for me however, I still care about the server very much and would love to help keeping it safe/clean.

Re: zs471's Mod Application - GeoDope - Feb 21st, 2014

(Feb 21st, 2014, 09:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Nub :^)
Mit has no room to talk here, he got demoted as guard and went for mod

Re: zs471's Mod Application - astralaether9 - Feb 21st, 2014

(Feb 21st, 2014, 09:33 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=505.msg3171#msg3171 date=1393043242]
so...you resign just to apply for a different position?
As I said I didn't think guarding was for me however, I still care about the server very much and would love to help keeping it safe/clean.
[/quote]

good answer

gonna +1 this app just because of it

Re: zs471's Mod Application - BluudBath - Feb 21st, 2014

*clap clap* Zs goes for mod. +1

Re: zs471's Mod Application - mitsuo_wolfblood - Feb 21st, 2014

(Feb 21st, 2014, 09:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=505.msg3172#msg3172 date=1393043376]
Nub :^)
Mit has no room to talk here, he got demoted as guard and went for mod
[/quote]

I was demoted and it was a good month or two before I decided to give mod a try and didn't get it till two or three months later

Re: zs471's Mod Application - RegularKnights - Feb 21st, 2014

Zs would be a great mod +1

Re: zs471's Mod Application - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 21st, 2014

it makes me sad that zs resigned? he was my favorite guard? i do think he will be a great mod? and you should accept this app because zs deserves the position after all the hard work he's done as a guard, and the fact that he's very experienced on MCP and knows the rules very well? he also has a really great application and should be accepted?
+1

Re: zs471's Mod Application - summonhalo - Feb 22nd, 2014

so zs was a gread guard, which shows responsibility, so i guess he would be good for this job,
+1