CDGS
A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) (/showthread.php?tid=12515)

A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - b_bob58 - Feb 17th, 2014

I have been really bored since I got temp banned so I've been coming up with ideas for donator packs.

1. Immune to bans (Self-Explanatory).

2. If the one plot rule is ever implemented like Silas says it will, then the ability to own more than one plot could be a donator pack.

3. Colored chat for people that like to sell items in chat but don't get noticed (Like me). Maybe a limit for it too so it doesn't allow players to spam the chat.

4. More than 1 /sethome.

5. Permanent Speed 1 (Expensive).

6. Different packs for different things kind of like how there is an Enchanter's Pack maybe there could be a Miner's Pack and a Woodcutter's Pack.

7. No plot kicks so that if you are inactive for 2 weeks you can't lose your plot

Re: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - mitsuo_wolfblood - Feb 17th, 2014

Tongue

1: Bans are there for a reason.

2: Just get added to another one, or get one with your alt.

3: Old MCP had colored chat this one won't

4: Baron's have 3 sethomes

5: I think this is a good idea seeing as guards get it during pvp

6: Another good idea.

7: Erm, decent.

Re: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - zs471 - Feb 17th, 2014

Gonna use mit's format here.
1. lolno
2. Eh, you could just get added to a friends but, okay
3. No comment really on this one except for it seems like a headache waiting to happen
4. Baron gets three already, also you get a /f home.
5. Kind of half and half on this but, leaning more to guards get speed one in combat for a reason which would here then be defeated.
6. This one I like and see some potential in. I remember another server you could buy packs of items like miner kit and wc kit for in-game money. This could be a donor pack too though.
7. Person buys no plot kicks, person gets ban plot sits. Alternatively, person buys no plot kicks, person dies plot sits.

Re: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - BluudBath - Feb 17th, 2014

(Feb 17th, 2014, 06:46 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: I have been really bored since I got temp banned so I've been coming up with ideas for donator packs.

2. If the one plot rule is ever implemented like Silas says it will, then the ability to own more than one plot could be a donator pack.

3. Colored chat for people that like to sell items in chat but don't get noticed (Like me). Maybe a limit for it too so it doesn't allow players to spam the chat.

4. More than 1 /sethome.

6. Different packs for different things kind of like how there is an Enchanter's Pack maybe there could be a Miner's Pack and a Woodcutter's Pack.

7. No plot kicks so that if you are inactive for 2 weeks you can't lose your plot
1. You wish. I can see lots of people abusing this.
2. I can see this.
3. lolno (don't wanna explain this one.)
4. Got that.
5. lolno
6. Just mine if you need that.
7. No one would buy this.

Re: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - MorbidEntree - Feb 17th, 2014

1. [sup]No[/sup] [sub]Way[/sub]

2. Sounds reasonable, but should only increase the limit to like 2 or 3

3. Not a bad idea, just concerned about people getting annoyed by it

4. You get more than one when you reach citizen/baron rank

5. Seems a bit OP to me

6. Sounds cool

7. Not a bad idea, but I could see this being abused

Re: A couple of donator pack ideas (b_bob58) - astralaether9 - Feb 18th, 2014

(Feb 17th, 2014, 06:46 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: I have been really bored since I got temp banned so I've been coming up with ideas for donator packs.

4. More than 1 /sethome.

1. no

2. probably not, but maybe

3. silas has already said no to colored chat

4. baron has three

5. not going to happen

6. I like this one

7. that's there for a reason