CDGS
XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app (/showthread.php?tid=12371)

XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - XAngel0fDarkness - Feb 5th, 2014

What is your IGN? my ign is XAngel0fDarkness (the o is a zero)
When can you play on MCP? about a weeek or 2 now
What is your timezone? my time zone is eastern time
What is your rank on the server? E getting close to free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? not as guard but ive played others never broke any rules
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. i have never been guard not sure if it helps but ive been staff on many others
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes i have
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? well im good at handle rule breakers i like helping new people and i will kill if attackedĀ  even if it is a friend if i could i would kill them with a sedimentary torch Big Grin

if this isent right please reply to tell me why please
thank you

Re: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 5th, 2014

1: "What is your IGN? my ign is XAngel0fDarkness (the o is a zero)" the o is a zero is not neccesary... also there are a few more unnecessary things in ur app
2: silas usually doesnt like to accept anyone who is below the Free rank
3: "When can you play on MCP? about a weeek or 2 now" its not asking how long uve played on MCP, its asking WHEN you can play on MCP, like what times of day, and which days
4: really bland app, doesnt have much in it... u need to add a LOT more to it... it doesnt seem like you put much effort into it at all
5: frequent spelling and grammar errors
6: this is not like where you and a friend are just talking, this is a staff application, so treat it as such... if you just wanna talk to ppl, the Off Topic section of the forums is where you can go

Re: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - XAngel0fDarkness - Feb 5th, 2014

oh wow reading this makes me see my dumb mistakes lol i will fix it when i reach free xD

Re: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - mitsuo_wolfblood - Feb 5th, 2014

Er all these pointless posts on every app pointing all the mistakes xD

its not pointless, im telling them all their flaws and giving advice

Re: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - astralaether9 - Feb 5th, 2014

(Feb 5th, 2014, 04:59 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: its not pointless, im telling them all their flaws and giving advice
silas and the wardens are perfectly capable of doing this, thank you very much

astral why are you so rude?

Re: XAngel0fDarkess's guard app - summonhalo - Feb 6th, 2014

(Feb 5th, 2014, 06:40 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral why are you so rude?
he already explained that he's not >.>