CDGS
Skimboardin's Guard Application - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Skimboardin's Guard Application (/showthread.php?tid=12200)

Skimboardin's Guard Application - SnipedYall - Jan 22nd, 2014

What is your IGN? Skimboardin
When can you play on MCP? I can play on weekdays from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm and on weekends all day long.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard US
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played on many different prison servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes on MCP but I did a very dumb command "/rankup" and I hope you can accept that it was an accident. I will never do this command again and I will try my hardest not to make any mistakes.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read both rules I have checked them over multiple times so I am very clear with the rules.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I will be a loyal guard and my age says I will be a little child in game. I assure you that I can be very mature but in teamspeak it is a place to talk and have fun so I don't act mature in teamspeak. I am decent at PvP so I will stop most riots. If a warden/owner tells me something to do I will do it right away and won't ask any questions. If I have a question about something I will ask a warden when they get on. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can be. I will always make sure that there is no contraband. I will always follow the rules. I am well known by all the players. Some players like me and some don't. I am hoping that you, Silas, accept me to become your next C-Guard. -Skimboardin
(BTW this is GOW1n's app he asked me to post it. He sent me it so I copy and pasted it in here.)

Re: Skimboardin's Guard Application - astralaether9 - Jan 22nd, 2014

Forgot to put something in. Go read the rules again.

Skimboardin's Guard Application (Edited) - SnipedYall - Jan 22nd, 2014

What is your IGN? Skimboardin
When can you play on MCP? I can play on weekdays from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm and on weekends all day long.
What is your timezone? Eastern Standard US
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played on many different prison servers.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes on MCP but I did a very dumb command "/rankup" and I hope you can accept that it was an accident. I will never do this command again and I will try my hardest not to make any mistakes.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read both rules I have checked them over multiple times so I am very clear with the rules.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I will be a loyal guard and my age says I will be a little child in game. I assure you that I can be very mature but in teamspeak it is a place to talk and have fun so I don't act mature in teamspeak. I am decent at PvP so I will stop most riots. If a warden/owner tells me something to do I will do it right away and won't ask any questions. If I have a question about something I will ask a warden when they get on. I will try my hardest to be the best guard I can be. I will always make sure that there is no contraband. I will always follow the rules. I am well known by all the players. Some players like me and some don't. I am hoping that you, Silas, accept me to become your next C-Guard. -Skimboardin Those sedimentary torches are stupid.
(BTW this is GOW1n's app he asked me to post it. He sent me it so I copy and pasted it in here.)

Re: Skimboardin's Guard Application - poprock - Jan 22nd, 2014

read the rules again man....soo close

Re: Skimboardin's Guard Application - poprock - Jan 22nd, 2014

wait nvm i see it sorry for leaving the bad comment